Warrior vs. DK, what would you choose for PVP?

I have never really played a melee in PVP before. I have a warrior and a Dk both sitting around Ilvl 460 atm and was wondering what class is performing better in PVP atm.

DK is performing better imo.

But both work.

(DK seem to be a lot more fun these days than warrior).
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

If you want to do RBGs at all DK is the only choice. If you only do arenas DK is still better but atleast you can play a warrior there. On top of that, warrior is probably the most boring class to play in MoP.
    Last edited by Edx; 2013-07-06 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    I have never really played a melee in PVP before. I have a warrior and a Dk both sitting around Ilvl 460 atm and was wondering what class is performing better in PVP atm.
    neither, bc

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...zards-Come-5-4

btw, there is no pvp

there is arena

or rbg

try to be more precise next time, cause in the arena there is no clear winner, but dk has a slight edge in rbgs, if you really like to be the TC.

I've played both since dk's came out, its all personal preference. I still prefer my dk

I would go with a warrior, its imo more fun then to play a dk. If leveling wasn't such an pain in the ass I would level one myself.
    PvE is a minigame // Rerolled from affly to spriest after 8 years, thx pandaland changes

go dk moar dots = more fun

Dk. Warrior sucks ass.

I played both before settling to play a monk.

I'm bias.

Warrior.

-- Signature by /the/ Crazytaco --

I play both. They both play the same role just different buttons. All you essentially do is tunnel while mindlessly smashing a simple priority system until a target dies. DK's and Warriors probably take the least amount of skill both in skill floor and skill cap.

I got both.. I enjoy it more on my DK than on my warr tho.

My main is dk my pvp main is war simply because I hate beeing the TC and I prefer the warrior slower global cd
    But none is better btw I've been beaten by both and destroyed both myself. Choose your prefered class which you enjoy most.
    The only problem is for RBGs you won't be picked often as warrior compared to dk that has a secured spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I play both. They both play the same role just different buttons. All you essentially do is tunnel while mindlessly smashing a simple priority system until a target dies. DK's and Warriors probably take the least amount of skill both in skill floor and skill cap.
    Idk, I'd say uh dk is one of if not the highest skill cap AND skill floor melee. I say this as a warrior and hate to admit that warriors have a stupid low skill cap though I'd say arms still has a higher skill floor than ret and frost dks which isn't saying a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

Warrior has higher mobility, better/higher controlled burst and decent survivability. Should be better in 5.4 as well, if i recall.

DK have better utility, not good mobility wise, but you can always bring people to you. Besides, blood pres + conversion spam is very good as far as their mitigation goes. Having a DK at 90 and warrior at 80ish I actually have more fun on my warrior just because I love mobility in pvp.

I find it much more fun to zip around with charge, heroic leap, intervene, etc.

In RBG DK is the way to go as warriors don't really have a niche. However, in arena they're both good, with DK edging out ahead. I really like warriors vs hunter teams though as they're excellent at eating traps for healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    DK's and Warriors probably take the least amount of skill both in skill floor and skill cap.
    Unholly DK is most macro intensive and attention intensive spec in game right now. Ppls often get rolled by dmg tuneling (but that applies to all melee classes) dk's using couple focus macroses, but when you encounter DK with all core abilities bound to A1-2-3 macroses who properly manage his runes and your wholle team rot away you understand the difference. Thing is that unholly is extremly hard to play to it's fullest and pet managment is extremply retarded with claw being on gcd. Seriously Blizz tweak spec often, but a single quality of life change that is removing pets claw from gcd would make spec many times more applealing that it is now.

Pick my class threads still ain't allowed.