Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    It's simple, when was the last time there was a black set free on a murder/manslaughter charge that whites protested? I can't think of any within the past... hmm... 25 years go back far enough? 50? 100? I can think of at least a few the opposite way.
    I was hoping so damn much for white people to riot when OJ Simpson was found not guilty. If the skin colors were reversed, there would have been riots.

Are blacks more prone to riots? Actually, I think arabic people are more so than blacks. Just look at the middle east. But if we are narrowing the range to only America? I would say they are more so than white people. They have rioted more than whites have during my my lifetime (since 81). And if Zimmerman is found not guilty, and the blacks riot, it will just be reinforcing this mindset that blacks are more prone to rioting.

Oh, and for all the idiots out there, Zimmerman is NOT white. He's as white as Obama is black (as in, not completely). He's more hispanic than anything. Yet they will attack "whitey" because Zimmerman appears white. Not all hispanics are brown.

Quote Originally Posted by time0ut View Post
    Ok. I guess you didn't read the rest of the thread first. No problem.
    Threads like this go fast, try and keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I was hoping so damn much for white people to riot when OJ Simpson was found not guilty. If the skin colors were reversed, there would have been riots.

Are blacks more prone to riots? Actually, I think arabic people are more so than blacks. Just look at the middle east. But if we are narrowing the range to only America? I would say they are more so than white people. They have rioted more than whites have during my my lifetime (since 81). And if Zimmerman is found not guilty, and the blacks riot, it will just be reinforcing this mindset that blacks are more prone to rioting.

Oh, and for all the idiots out there, Zimmerman is NOT white. He's as white as Obama is black (as in, not completely). He's more hispanic than anything. Yet they will attack "whitey" because Zimmerman appears white. Not all hispanics are brown.
    Finally, someone gets it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I think the people on the forums talking about riots are talking about them because the police are preparing for them...
    Another good point. The possibility is definitely there, and CLEARLY even police know it's a very real possibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    The point is that this thread would not exist if it was just some black teenager that was killed by another black teenager. Why? because it literally is 10 times more likely for a black male to kill another black male than a white male to murder a black male. What has America done about all those black males killed by other black males? Absolutely nothing. The only reason this trial even matters to anyone is because a black male was killed by a "white-hispanic" or whatever that term that the media came up with was. The media always blows these sort of things way out of proportion because 1. They know that there are black people who will always cry wolf claiming that black are being put down by the big bad white man. and 2. There are always those people who are incredibly racist and believe that the white man should go free regardless if he did it or not. The media covers these things largely because the ratings on these sorts of cases are HUGE and at the end of the day none of the media gives a rat's ass if George Zimmerman was defending himself or if Trayvon Martin was gunned down in cold blood because the media still gets their money.

Quote Originally Posted by helic View Post
    So I assume you made this thread because you didn't want to put it in the other Zimmerman thread your commenting on because this topic will derail and get locked in under 30 posts?
    I started this topic because it was derailing the Zimmerman topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmanderp View Post
    The point is that this thread would not exist if it was just some black teenager that was killed by another black teenager. Why? because it literally is 10 times more likely for a black male to kill another black male than a white male to murder a black male. What has America done about all those black males killed by other black males? Absolutely nothing. The only reason this trial even matters to anyone is because a black male was killed by a "white-hispanic" or whatever that term that the media came up with was. The media always blows these sort of things way out of proportion because 1. They know that there are black people who will always cry wolf claiming that black are being put down by the big bad white man. and 2. There are always those people who are incredibly racist and believe that the white man should go free regardless if he did it or not. The media covers these things largely because the ratings on these sorts of cases are HUGE and at the end of the day none of the media gives a rat's ass if George Zimmerman was defending himself or if Trayvon Martin was gunned down in cold blood because the media still gets their money.
    Don't you find it sad that the violence is so high in the black communities that this entire quoted post is 100% true? :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What exactly is the discussion you hoped to get out of this thread?
    They posted on social media sites they will riot, that's why people think they will riot.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Read what I said slowly. You made this whole thread solely based on the other thread and talks of rioting after the trial. Therefore, one can deduce that anytime I make mention of blacks being more prone to rioting is based on court cases.

CLEARLY there is no reason (or evidence) blacks would inherently be more prone to rioting for ANY reason they deemed fit. There is plenty of reason (and facts) that show they are more prone to rioting after a court case than any other ethnicity.
    Blacks have a tendency to riot is what you're saying. I am saying that's false. Since it is... blacks aren't exactly over represented in riots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post

Take a look at all these "white" males, funny how one of the palest is the only one listed as Hispanic.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/Texas10...fugitives.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What exactly is the discussion you hoped to get out of this thread?
    They posted on social media sites they will riot, that's why people think they will riot.
    A lot of people posted about things saying they will riot about x issue, usually doesn't happen.

A lot of people posted about things saying they will riot about x issue, usually doesn't happen.
    Ok but you are asking why they think there will even be riots and there is your answer.

This is your first sentence "I do not understand, why the people on this forum (some) say that blacks will riot if Zimmerman goes free."
    To help you understand why, go look at the tweets people are making threatening riots and murder if he goes free and your question about people on this forum is answered.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no point in trying to argue about it. At the end of the day people are extremely volatile anyone at any given time could be prone to riot over anything.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Take a look at all these "white" males, funny how one of the palest is the only one listed as Hispanic.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/Texas10...fugitives.aspx
    Most Hispanics are considered white in America. Honestly though they should be listed in "White Hispanic"or "Hispanic White"or something. There are a few countries in South America as well that look hispanic (not typical European white) yet most of the country is considered white.

So exactly 100% what I said? a simple Yes would have been a solid answer.

So exactly 100% what I said? a simple Yes would have been a solid answer.
    Why are you being rude? Like seriously no need to get snippy over stupid shit.

So you started a racist thread nice, calling african americans "blacks" is pretty rude.
    What is the point of this thread other than to start a race war?
    There is nothing wrong with calling an African American black, no more than there is calling an Anglo Saxon white. I get so tired of this over sensitive politically correct bull shit. If he wanted to berate someone based on race he would of utilized a racial slang name or implied a negative stereotype.

Why are you being rude? Like seriously no need to get snippy over stupid shit.
    You made a thread to provoke people, what do you want?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok but you are asking why they think there will even be riots and there is your answer.

This is your first sentence "I do not understand, why the people on this forum (some) say that blacks will riot if Zimmerman goes free."
    To help you understand why, go look at the tweets people are making threatening riots and murder if he goes free and your question about people on this forum is answered.
    I understood this thread to be about why people saw those tweets as a credible threat. We all already know there were tweets threatening to riot. People say all sorts of shit on twitter all the time. Why are we giving credence to these particular tweets? Is it because there is an underlying societal bias towards thinking black people are prone to rioting? Its a mixture of both amusing and terrifying that it has to be spelled out like this.

I made a thread to question the often thinly veiled racism I see on this forum.

You're being rude over a question I answered politely, what the fuck is your issue?

or he pulled a conversation that was shitting up a different thread into it's own topic, where it should have been. granted, his OP kind of sucked
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.