Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The backlash that Zimmerman is going to suffer from this trial is sad. The way the media ran with it in the begining will completely ruin the guy when he walks. I hate to say it but to get on with life and be somewhat happy/safe he may potentialy have to change his name and relocate else people will always be like "Oh your that guy."

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansTrolley View Post
    The claim that "blacks" might riot in too general and it's wrong. However, inner cities might riot because inner cities work differently. You guys are all thinking logically. People, and some members of inner-cities, don't think that way lol. And that's a nice way to put it. Even if you just look at the stuff on the internet, it's hilarious to read how some people are saying that it's not possible. I live in an urban city as well.
    A bit OT, but the term "inner city" drives me a bit batty. Unless I'm ill informed, it seems like just a code word for "very black, shitty part of a city". The word "inner" implies a geographic basis, but it doesn't really seem like "inner" is geographic; I like in the DC area, and looking at either DC city boundaries or the beltway would imply that "inner city" is Dupont Circle, Chinatown, the National Mall, and Federal Triangle. Instead... people use it to refer to Anacostia, which is actually on the outskirts of DC proper. There was a similar effect in my old city o' residence as well.

Not sure if this has been posted but here goes:

Found this while browsing 4chan.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    The backlash that Zimmerman is going to suffer from this trial is sad. The way the media ran with it in the begining will completely ruin the guy when he walks. I hate to say it but to get on with life and be somewhat happy/safe he may potentialy have to change his name and relocate else people will always be like "Oh your that guy."
    The press has a habit of ruining the lives of innocent people. They do it callously and with no regard for human decency. They do it for money, and I swear to fucking god they do it just for fun. Because they really are sub-human filth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    The press has a habit of ruining the lives of innocent people. They do it callously and with no regard for human decency. They do it for money, and I swear to fucking god they do it just for fun. Because they really are sub-human filth.
    Eh, they're just the people feeding off the ignorance of the viewers. The real sub-human filth are those who eat shit like this up, beliveing it with no logic or reason behind it. The same idiots who spout off how they'll riot if Zimmerman isn't convicted and the like. I'd rather not blame those who simply take advantage of the situation, rather those who allow it to happen.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted but here goes:

Found this while browsing 4chan.
    And they wonder why people still consider them rather unintelligent people.

Infracted: Please do not make racist comments
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-07-12 at 07:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonas View Post
    Eh, they're just the people feeding off the ignorance of the viewers. The real sub-human filth are those who eat shit like this up, beliveing it with no logic or reason behind it. The same idiots who spout off how they'll riot if Zimmerman isn't convicted and the like. I'd rather not blame those who simply take advantage of the situation, rather those who allow it to happen.
    The cattle are stupid, but I think the guy herding them off the cliff is still to blame. Ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    However you come down on the legality of it, the plain fact is that Zimmerman initiated a confrontation with a innocent kid and then killed him. He massively screwed up, and someone died. If he's not a sociopath, that's going to haunt him a whole lot more than anything the press does, as it should.

Quote Originally Posted by braeldiil View Post
    ...Zimmerman initiated a confrontation with a innocent kid and then killed him.
    For some definitions of "innocent". Personally, I've gone my entire life without smashing anyone's head into the pavement. Perhaps someone that turns a couple questions into a fight isn't particularly "innocent". There's two bad guys in this incident, I'm wildly unconcerned if one (or both) of them had wound up dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    The cattle are stupid, but I think the guy herding them off the cliff is still to blame. Ya know?
    Once again, I really don't see it. These aren't mindless animals, they ARE people. From a race that can be capable of basic thought processes (even though most don't tend to use it)

Think of it this way, if some media outlets stopped posting the tripe like this, and started being more morally correct and such, they would lose viewers. Hell, people would end up losing their jobs. You really can't blame the supply for the demand they have to meet.

Infracted: Please do not make racist comments
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-07-12 at 07:36 PM.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

However you come down on the legality of it, the plain fact is that Zimmerman initiated a confrontation with a innocent kid and then killed him. He massively screwed up, and someone died. If he's not a sociopath, that's going to haunt him a whole lot more than anything the press does, as it should.
    Read up on Martin's criminal history if you want. Calling him an innocent "kid" isn't really a good description. The only way you can call him innocent is you only read cnn or you choose to pre-judge. It's pretty popular nowadays though.

Read up on Martin's criminal history if you want. Calling him an innocent "kid" isn't really a good description. The only way you can call him innocent is you only read cnn or you choose to pre-judge. It's pretty popular nowadays though.
    Please name any crime he was committing that night. That makes him innocent.

And, just for the record, Zimmerman has a significantly longer criminal history than Trayvon had. Zimmerman was forced to enter an alcohol diversion program to get out of felony assault on a police officer charges. He has a domestic violence restraining order granted.

Did Zimmerman send friends texts about buying guns, smoking drugs, robbing jewelry, call Martin a "cracker," or proceed to use violence as a first resort?

Trial aside, Martin isn't an innocent child nor was he a child. He was a thug, acted like a thug, and was surprised by what could happen when you fight random strangers to act tough instead of being civil. The only innocent thing about Martin was that very old-of-date photo that people use when they think of Martin.
    Last edited by NewOrleansTrolley; 2013-07-12 at 02:57 PM.

Did Zimmerman send friends texts about buying guns, smoking drugs, robbing jewelry, call Martin a "cracker," or proceed to use violence as a first resort?

Trial aside, Martin isn't an innocent child nor was he a child. He was a thug, acted like a thug, and was surprised by what could happen when you fight random strangers to act tough instead of being civil. The only innocent thing about Martin was that very old-of-date photo that people use when they think of Martin.
    Someone over on fark said:

"A thug caught a slug, before that night, his grave had been dug."

George Zimmerman assaulted a police officer. He was credibly accused of beating his fiance. But the kid with the "scary" tweets is the violent thug. Gotcha. Nice when the racists out themselves so clearly.

For the record, the only person who says that Trayvon started the violence is George Zimmerman. For several obvious reasons (like he's trying to beat a murder rap and his story changes every time the evidence changes) I don't trust his testimony.

George Zimmerman assaulted a police officer. He was credibly accused of beating his fiance. But the kid with the "scary" tweets is the violent thug. Gotcha. Nice when the racists out themselves so clearly.

For the record, the only person who says that Trayvon started the violence is George Zimmerman. For several obvious reasons (like he's trying to beat a murder rap and his story changes every time the evidence changes) I don't trust his testimony.
    Don't know if you know this but his assaulting of a police officer may or may not have been over-stated, considering the charges were completely dropped.

Once again... simply speaking negative about a black is racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually yes he did proceed to use violence as a first resort, but I guess that's the trick of the entire trial, trying to prove that one way or the other.

And even if Trayvon had sent texts to the President about smoking weed, buying guns, or stealing jewelery, none of those things are punishable by death via pistol in the middle of the street with no trial.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    So you started a racist thread nice, calling african americans "blacks" is pretty rude.
    What is the point of this thread other than to start a race war?

The people on this forum are getting their information via major media, not to mention the hundreds of tweets from people claiming to be african american stating they are going to riot. I can't really see this thread going anywhere good.

Why is calling African Americans black rude? I never get referred to as English American, or irish American, or Native American. Just white.

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    Actually yes he did proceed to use violence as a first resort, but I guess that's the trick of the entire trial, trying to prove that one way or the other.
    He did? I never saw any evidence saying he started the violence. For the record, following someone is not, in any way, shape, or form, violent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by time0ut View Post
    Everyone loves a good riot. I am hoping for a massive riot after the Zimmerman trial. Got my lootin' gear all ready to go: comfortable running shoes, leather gloves, hoody, mini-bat, loot bag, etc.
    Florida is "right to carry." California is not. It won't matter if you have running shoes on or not. You can't out run a bullet.