Deleted

S16 looks disgusting

BLEURGH!

Green, paw logos, 2 broken planks for shoulders, and noose/facemask combination so that we can hang ourselves in shame....quietly.

Worst mage set ingame!

Instead of hating on the hard work they make appreciate it,blizzard works hard on this stuff and the last thing they need is downers.

T16 looks worse.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingbacon123 View Post
    Instead of hating on the hard work they make appreciate it,blizzard works hard on this stuff and the last thing they need is downers.
    Not gonna lie, I'd rather have no new tier model than T16.

(Granted, if they just removed the fucking goggles, then it'd be adequate)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingbacon123 View Post
    Your telling me you've never hated on something someone has spent hard work on? Gtfo.

The point is that they haven't worked hard on it and I'm paying them to work hard on it.

SIDE ISSUE...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    T16 looks worse.

Not gonna lie, I'd rather have no new tier model than T16.

(Granted, if they just removed the fucking goggles, then it'd be adequate)

.........I hadn't even seen the t16.

Those goggles are awful. The rest of the set is OK apart from the one that is coloured exactly the same as the time-lord set.

The MoP graphic designer needs to be fired IMO. It can't be the same guy who does the rest of Blizzards stuff because he's amazing and one of the reasons I love Warcraft. Even Starcraft.

Every Tier 16 looks worse.

Blizz has been garbage at designing Tier gear this expansion.

No matter your personal opinion of the set many, many hours went into designing it. So instead of making yet another pointless thread complaining about something for the sake of complaining how about you offer something constructive. If blizzard ever made everything about mages absolutely perfect would you forum complainers just whither away? Because it seems that it is all that sustains you.

YOu transmog it anyway who cares

Trade you for the shaman Tier
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use this thread to discuss the mage T16 design: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ign-discussion

Thank you for your cooperation
    My magic will tear you apart.