Best PvE trinkets to use for affliction PvP?

Shado-pan assault trinket vs. LFR breath of the hydra(i assume lfr and normal have no difference in pvp cause it's all scaled down to 496) vs. Relic of yu'lon(whatever the caster DPS one is.). Which is in order from best to worst in pvp? (assuming the haste on breath is reforged to mastery)

Deleted
    None . . just get actual pvp trinkets it takes no time and they are much more effective.

Those trinket would make you play around procs, you dont have this luxury in pvp so having on use trinkets is much stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    None . . just get actual pvp trinkets it takes no time and they are much more effective.

Those trinket would make you play around procs, you dont have this luxury in pvp so having on use trinkets is much stronger.
    1.3k pvp power and 2.5k SP vs 1kish int/600haste and 400 mastery with a proc of either 3k int or 5k haste or 4kish int....hmm :P Kind of an obvious choice considering int is 3x more valuble than pvp power.

The pve trinkets proc often enough to be fine. And obviously I'm using my stun-free trinket in the other slot.

Light of Cosmoc hc I guess.

Or light of cosmos NM 2/2

If I remember correctly, LoC and BoH's procs are the same. But one has an ICD, and the other is RPPM

Deleted
    They are both ICD but i guess if you were really desperate to keep a pve trinket equipped it would be Lotc because its reliable, but i dont really see why it would be better than the on use one.

Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    They are both ICD but i guess if you were really desperate to keep a pve trinket equipped it would be Lotc because its reliable, but i dont really see why it would be better than the on use one.
    Because the proc is more powerful. I'd rather have a very very powerful proc over a kinda powerful on-use trinket. The procs are common enough to the point of being reliable.

Volatile is awesome. It's a standard proc, not RPPM, so you're basically guaranteed to get one on the open. Depends on comp obv, but I prefer having a huge DS/Vol/Troll open as Aff rather than waiting on Breath. And you can track the ICD for some form of predictability.

Deleted
    Hydra is fking OP, to bad its so hard to farm, 10 runs 0 trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Tronux View Post
    Hydra is fking OP, to bad its so hard to farm, 10 runs 0 trinkets.
    I use static casters medallion and yu'lon, even though I have hydra in my bags.

Deleted
    496 item level to consider scaling (if you dont consider this then the pve trinkets are tons better, just go get heroic cha-ye's and roll face.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=100016 - 2880 int proc / on use / 20 seconds

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=86133 (upgraded twice so 497 item level) - 3486 int / 45 second internal / 20 seconds

It really depends on what you want, but for only the difference in the proc 600 int does not merit the ability to not use it when you need it and the passive is actually probably stronger on the pvp trinket aswell.

You for sure wont want to use a RPPM trinket at 496 item level (it just wont proc at all), this takes out all the Tot trinkets, the volatile talisman could be ok to if you want haste instead of int, but for packing the biggest punch it would be Lotc, even with perfect use though it maths out a tiny bit ahead of the pvp trinket which you have full control over.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=93254
    Light of Cosmos has a terrible ICD, hard to line it up with Dark Soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=93254
    Light of Cosmos has a terrible ICD, hard to line it up with Dark Soul.
    But it has the most uptime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifonology View Post
    But it has the most uptime.
    Yes, but how useful is a trinket when it's up and none of your other stuff is up?

For pressure Affliction has in 3s and 5s, it is pretty useful I think and its an icd not a rppm so you can time your Dark Soul with trinket proc to get maximum benefit.

A very important thing to remember is that most PvE trinkets with a powerful proc effect has the value of the proc cut in half, and the duration doubled, and is still prone to being dispelled.

edit: at least if going by old, possibly out-dated blue info.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud