Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    the same regulations that are required for any other out patient surgical medical facility
    Which were?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    the same regulations that are required for any other out patient surgical medical facility
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but last I heard PP doesn't actually preform the abortions. They only make referrals.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but last I heard PP doesn't actually preform the abortions. They only make referrals.
    Planned Parenthood is the largest U.S. provider of reproductive health services, including cancer screening, HIV screening and counseling, contraception, and abortion.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_Parenthood

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Social conservatives love sacks of shit like him.
    Yeah because social liberals have never elected a corrupt sack of shit to public office. Come to think of it, isn't Virginia a blue state?

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    im not going to get into a lengthy discussion what VA regulations are on out patent surgical medical facilities. if the are good enough to be required to have your tonsils removed for the safety of the patient then they are good enough to be required to have a fetus removed for the safety of the patient
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2013-07-11 at 04:54 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    im not going to get into a lengthy discussion what VA regulations are on out patent surgical medical facilities. if the are good enough to be required to have your tonsils removed for the safety of the patient then they are good enough to be required to have a fetus removed for the safety of the patient
    Actually you haven't had a "discussion" about any of the regulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Actually you haven't had a "discussion" about any of the regulations.
    and im not starting and derail the thread been banned for that in the past. if your so curious what they are then you go hunt them down. i gave you my reason why i don't feel it is necessary for me to do so
    if they are good enough to be required to have your tonsils removed for the safety of the patient then they are good enough to be required to have a fetus removed for the safety of the patient

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    Yeah because social liberals have never elected a corrupt sack of shit to public office. Come to think of it, isn't Virginia a blue state?
    They have voted for a (R) 8 out of the last 10 presidential elections. Some would consider it purple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Payday View Post
    They have voted for a (R) 8 out of the last 10 presidential elections. Some would consider it purple.
    And that means that social liberals have never elected a corrupt official to public office?

10+ Year Old Account
    And that means that social liberals have never elected a corrupt official to public office?
    You asked if Virginia is a blue state. I answered your question. It's purple.

15+ Year Old Account
    and im not starting and derail the thread been banned for that in the past. if your so curious what they are then you go hunt them down. i gave you my reason why i don't feel it is necessary for me to do so
    What we are talking about has to do about the Governor of Virginia, you won't be banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    You asked if Virginia is a blue state. I answered your question. It's purple.
    Except it's blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except it's blue.
    Why? 10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? 10char
    Because regardless of how it has leaned in the past it's gone twice in a row for a Democratic president. It has 2 Democratic senators. In terms of federal elections, it's safe to say it's a blue state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because regardless of how it has leaned in the past it's gone twice in a row for a Democratic president. It has 2 Democratic senators. In terms of federal elections, it's safe to say it's a blue state.
    Safer to say it's purple. Do you consider states like Montana and Florida blue as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Safer to say it's purple. Do you consider states like Montana and Florida blue as well?
    I would call Florida a blue state, yes. I don't know anything about Montana.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Cuch is the guy who shut down 15 of the states 16 abortion clinics.
    *High Five!*

I'm out...you may resume the circle jerking.

Dont really understand how an abortion works do you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont really understand how an abortion works do you.
    First liberals drug and kidnap the baby factory who wants to keep her child.
    Then they beseech Dawkins and Hitchens for how to properly sacrifice the baby since abortions bring babies to heaven faster unless they've been properly cursed.
    Then someone with a MD from a reputable online college takes a coat hanger and assaults the baby factory, I mean, woman, and proceeds to poke and prod the poor, fully alive, cognizant of itself and it's rights human until it cries enough tears to let it slide out of the baby factory after being at the wrong end of a Jason slasher film.
    She's then kicked out with a copy of Mein Kampf and an autographed picture of Saint Stalin.
    /sarcasm off

i live here. it really isnt
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.