Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    oh god, how did that sack of shit ever become any kind of factor in politics
    Anyone willing to do the bidding of big business can be a big factor in politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    I live in southern va and had no idea this kind of stuff happened in our state. Like I knew that the government likes to fuck us over and stuff but yeah. I also agree with the whole "screw northern virginia!" thing as I do that as well lmao, they are rich assholes that go to chipotle and wear scarfs and stuff.

Their general attitudes piss me the fuck off too, like they think they are better than everyone else. Aint nothin wrong with noodlin for catfish and makin some shine you filthy northerners!

Lol anyway, that's kind of messed up. How can I help do something to stop this mess? Idk anything really about politics. :s

10+ Year Old Account
    i live here. it really isnt
    Well, I'll take your word for it then. I don't imagine destiny will bring me through Virginia any time soon to find out for myself.

Although it's not that far of a drive, and I don't have anything to do for the rest of the week. Might as well go take a spin and see the site of Starrcade '88 first hand.

Nah, it's about to rain.

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    Well, I'll take your word for it then. I don't imagine destiny will bring me through Virginia any time soon to find out for myself.

Although it's not that far of a drive, and I don't have anything to do for the rest of the week. Might as well go take a spin and see the site of Starrcade '88 first hand.

Nah, it's about to rain.
    im in the blueridges, pretty country, but expect to see plenty of rebel flags and pro-gun and pro-god bumper stickers. it's a little less crazy than rural georgia (in my experience, ive seen plenty) but not by much
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    im in the blueridges, pretty country, but expect to see plenty of rebel flags and pro-gun and pro-god bumper stickers. it's a little less crazy than rural georgia (in my experience, ive seen plenty) but not by much
    Hell yeah, people love their rebel flags & guns here lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anywhere in the Blue Ridge mountains you go is probably going to be rather rednecky. I'm going to my friends wedding waaaaaaaay up in north Georgia in a few weeks and after you get out of metro Atlanta area it's like you're in a different world.

I don't really mind it though, it's nice to see some Americans that actually have some culture.

Anywhere in the Blue Ridge mountains you go is probably going to be rather rednecky. I'm going to my friends wedding waaaaaaaay up in north Georgia in a few weeks and after you get out of metro Atlanta area it's like you're in a different world.

I don't really mind it though, it's nice to see some Americans that actually have some culture.
    you've got a personal vendetta you need to keep to yourself.

really, outside of the major cities va is pretty rednecky. really just the area around dc (northern va) and hampton roads (all military population) and a few pockets in places like charlottesville, etc are more "cultured". my dad at one point lived in madison, ga, so im sure you are familiar with how quickly you can go from high society to deliverance in a few short miles, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.