Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    25k AUD? Slim chance I would. I'm sure to some people it sounds like a lot of money, but you'd be surprised how little $25k really is. I am saving for a house, though, so it would put me a year closer to my goal. Would it be $25k after tax? Because that'd make a difference, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

10+ Year Old Account
    I would quit for 100 dollars, i wish my account would get banned already. wasting my life away with this game.
    weeee!

Quote Originally Posted by Hod View Post
    No your not.

I dont Think i'd be as happy.

Money cant buy happiness!
    But lack of it prevents you from getting happiness.

OT: I would, but probably would start again.

sure why not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulryth View Post
    I would quit for 100 dollars, i wish my account would get banned already. wasting my life away with this game.
    You can always think of something that can get you banned. But if you do something, do it big time so that you will be remembered in the anals of WoW history.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    An entry level position in my state pays 8.25/hr. At full time, before taxes, without overtime, its under 18k/yr.
    A studio apartment is around $450/mo, with some utilities.
    It's doable, but you'll have very very little to spare.
    Wow, I want to keep my current job but rent where you are lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post
    I quit for free.
    Well don't you feel silly now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I'd stay. too hooked :P

not really.

Wow is not just a game for me. Its an activity that I do with people I care about, and its been the catalyst from which I've met many MANY wonderful people. Money doesn't buy happiness, and I shudder on the many potential friendships and meaningful connections I could be missing just to be a few bucks richer.

So no, I would not quit wow for money, even less so if I can't even say goodbye or keep in touch. My friends are worth more than any quantity of money.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Yes. Then I would text the important people I met in game and let them know.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Nope, I'm currently sitting on a point where I'll never have to worry about money. 25k is an amount I'd laugh away instantly.
    can you give me 25k then? i'll stop playing wow and there by stop stalking you oke?

Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post
    You can always think of something that can get you banned. But if you do something, do it big time so that you will be remembered in the anals of WoW history.
    Or, crazy thought, just quit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Nope, I'm currently sitting on a point where I'll never have to worry about money. 25k is an amount I'd laugh away instantly.
    Might not laugh away 25k but its not "that" much because i make almost 7000$ a month, 6950$ to be exact (live in Sweden so hade to take out the old calculator and look up the value of dollars) and have my career pretty much clear and i dont see myself stop working anytime soon.

So i would NOT stop playing for 25K$

This game have brought me much joy and an editional ONE TIME payment of 25k$ would not change anything in my economy (except +25k$)

Make it a somewhat more reasonable amount, something that's more questionable and will get people seriously thinking. Say $5,000? For $25,000. Yes, I'd quit. For $5,000 I'd quit also.
    "There is no honor in mediocrity."

10+ Year Old Account
    I think WoW is one of games i personally love and enjoy, but still I think I'm to loyal to quit for a lot of money.
    You know I put love and care into this game and I want to play it more and more, but yeah I would love more money to in invest into a good future, and do other things to.
    WoW is a game mostly to some people, but to me its like a chance to go into a realm I love and get away from life and something I enjoy doing in my past time.
    For the Horde!

Bro, if true. Good to be in that situation! If not, no need to lie on the internet. :P
    "There is no honor in mediocrity."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Or, crazy thought, just quit.

Some people need a little motivation to quit.

Hell no. Why? Because personally, WoW is the best game I've ever played. Besides, the life of a computer geek is a lonely one. WoW allows me to connect with other people and get to know them. Also, once you have read every Dragonlance and Warcraft novel there is, and you don't uave any real life friends who will play dungeons and dragons, then you have one last thing to run to: MMORPGs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meralus II View Post
    Bro, if true. Good to be in that situation! If not, no need to lie on the internet. :P
    I dont think he lies tbh, i have a job that pays very very well too and i still play the game.
    Even tho im NOT a hardcore player, If you look at some of the best (both pvp and pve) they are usuly very highly educated or have respectable (highly payed) jobs.

Gonna stop anyway after this addon Yes I would definitely quit instantaneous even for a lot less money.

10+ Year Old Account
    25k, you know it. Sure I'd miss playing but I wouldn't even look back. And unfortunately in today's day and age, money does buy happiness.
    4670k @ 4.4GHz - MSI Z87 G45 - Silverstone AR03 - Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770 OC - Antec 620W High Current Gamer

16GB Crucial Ballistix 1600MHz - Samsung 840 250GB - 1TB WD Blue - ASUS VG248QE @ 144Hz - Fractal Design Define R4 - Windows 10 64-Bit - Logitech G-Pro
    Razer Blackwidow Chroma - Steelseries QCK Heavy - Hyper X Cloud II