Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mount runs are my fav thing.

You can pretty much solo all of them depending on your class. I just now finished a 3 man Ultraxion clear and generally 2 man Alysrazor although TBH ive soloed it before. Everything else from previous xpacs should be an easy solo.

Also farming Skyshards for Alani.

OP, what is your armory? Some of the mount drops aren't possible without gear, such as Invincible and Mim's Head.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s%c3%a9/simple

Is moi armory, in pvp atm tho & currently @ work so cant change.

However my dps gear is 499 and my tank gear is 501.

Quote Originally Posted by d0oms View Post

You could definitely spend some time cleaning up your reputations and grabbing a nice collection of mounts from it and the odd occasion a title.

EDIT: Ding! New Forum title.
    Last edited by Sanguinezor; 2013-07-12 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by d0oms View Post

Aside from the trinkets Tyrannical gear is a nice place to start for soloing Heroic 25 LK and 10 Normal Ultraxion (10 Normal Madness possible but I never attempted this until I was 515). Buy the Shado-Pan Assault Strength DPS trinket, pray that a Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun drops in Ji-kun and you should be good to go. Might require some Infest Vengeance gaming and definitely will need to be on LK during the transition phases.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    You could definitely spend some time cleaning up your reputations and grabbing a nice collection of mounts from it and the odd occasion a title.

EDIT: Ding! New Forum title.
    LOL you are a gnome now! huehue.

Go for 5k pet battle wins

gonna Hijack the thread a little aswell. this xpack ive always aimed for 1k achiev gain between each patch. so far so good. but now its starting to get harder, got molten front and shado-master in 2 weeks or so after that im stuck. any advice? pref not pvp

armory in sig "check paladin"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    gonna Hijack the thread a little aswell. this xpack ive always aimed for 1k achiev gain between each patch. so far so good. but now its starting to get harder, got molten front and shado-master in 2 weeks or so after that im stuck. any advice? pref not pvp

I would start going into pet battle's, after that it looks like you are stuck with PVP :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I would start going into pet battle's, after that it looks like you are stuck with PVP :/
    dont happen to know any good "guide" for pet battles. i keep trying but just takes sooo long and i end up waiting cuz my pets are low health every fight xD

Fa-la-la-la-Ogri'la

You aren't stuck.
    You still have alot of rare hunting to do in Wotlk and Outlands

You can do most of those pet battles in a weekend.
    Once you get your first level 25 it is easy to boost any pet to 25 in a hour or 2

Hooray for Gnomes

Deleted
    dont happen to know any good "guide" for pet battles. i keep trying but just takes sooo long and i end up waiting cuz my pets are low health every fight xD
    http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pet-battles/ Check that guide out.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Steam summer sale god dammit, aint' nobody got time for farming in WoW, buy some amazing single-player games, enjoy yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Fa-la-la-la-Ogri'la

Havent been there since tbc.. god i hated those dailys-.-*

Deleted
    you could also do the questline for venomhide ravasaur - not exactly time consuming but its a daily you could do for a pretty nice reskin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    thank you for this is very helpful. got my first pet to 20 now. ive heard a while ago of some spot in dragonblight you can spam 20-25 in notime. is this still poss /if so where?

Deleted
    thank you for this is very helpful. got my first pet to 20 now. ive heard a while ago of some spot in dragonblight you can spam 20-25 in notime. is this still poss /if so where?
    My highest pet is only level 10 so I have no idea

I use Vale. Put out the lowbie first. Use 1 ability on it and the switch it out and kill with my Celestial