Seems like a pointless request, but are there any LFR encounter tanking guides?

I know, I know. LFR is easy!

Basically for the first time ever I want to try tanking. but I'm the kind of person who loves to read up before doing something so I can do my best. I am building up a set with the Loot Specialization option and I want to try LFR tanking. My issue is that I don't know ANY of the fights from a tank perspective. Normally I would just brute force it and see what works, but I have watched dozens of tanks get kicked in LFR from not knowing the fights.

Are there any sites which can give me a rundown of the fights with some detail so I can read up and not be kicked all day and night when I don't know where to stand or when to taunt? I can find so many Normal/Heroic guides but never an LFR guide, and searching around all I find is "Hey idiot, it's easy, just press shield slam!"

Any help would be appreciated.

Tank guide
    Tanking is fun, I used to do it on my wariror. Just a heads up. You will be kicked in LFR. You could do it perfectly but if its a wipe its "the tanks fault". At least its almost insta Q. happy tanking.

The comment section on "that other site" *cough*wowhead*cough* has some quick summaries for the ToT bosses on LFR. But should you have a geared tank as partner, it may be unnecessary for you to tank as the other tank could just solo tank most of the stuff.

the best lfr guide I've found it no life at 90.
    imo, it's great :

http://nolifeat90.blogspot.ca/

Deleted
    I dont think a guide for lfr is necesary. If u dont figure what to do yourself, some idiot will shout at you what to do!

You'll have to dig to find them, but http://www.tentonhammer.com has a lot of decent LFR guides with "here is what to do if you are __________" sections on each one. They're not super detailed, but they cover all the basic stuff.

I always glance at them before I do new LFR runs. I know it's probably not necessary for LFR, but I like to be prepared as much as I can anyway.