Deleted

Been away for a while..

Hey dudes and dudettes!

I've been away from WoW basiclly since MoP launch (did get a 10 trial pass a while ago, so did some running around and maxxing my professions, but that's it) But recently I've had some wow-cravings so just got a couple of quick questions about the class and what's what now.

• Leveling, which spec to go? frost as in the good old days or is the other spec better/funnier/faster?
    • I haven't read all of the patchnotes (5.1 and 5.2 really) so how's the status on the mage preformence now? (Im talking only PvE, I dont do PvP)
    • And last but not least. Should I come back? Is the game and the mage fun to play these days?

lovez Struckie

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly usher you to read several of the many threads here on our forums. Someone asks this question once per week and your situation is far from unique. Browse through the pages and find the information.
    My magic will tear you apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Struckie View Post
    Hey dudes and dudettes!

I've been away from WoW basiclly since MoP launch (did get a 10 trial pass a while ago, so did some running around and maxxing my professions, but that's it) But recently I've had some wow-cravings so just got a couple of quick questions about the class and what's what now.

• Leveling, which spec to go? frost as in the good old days or is the other spec better/funnier/faster?
    • I haven't read all of the patchnotes (5.1 and 5.2 really) so how's the status on the mage preformence now? (Im talking only PvE, I dont do PvP)
    • And last but not least. Should I come back? Is the game and the mage fun to play these days?

lovez Struckie
    1) Frost is still king for leveling IMO
    2) Mages are currently one of the better DPS specs
    3) Depends on what you like to do. I wouldn't if you don't plan on serious raiding. If you do, this expo has some of the best raiding since Ulduar.