Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
LastLast
  1. #121
    this change is a load off my mind! bring on 5.4!

  2. #122
    Brewmaster Raxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    1,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    All hail Raxxed! Seems like GC actually listened :3
    Hahah, wow. I can't believe that worked..
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.

  3. #123
    Legendary! Cybran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Pripyat marshes
    Posts
    6,447
    Too bad Challenge mode ladder times don't mean much. Unless you have a Monk tank and Disc priest you are doing them wrong.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
    Award titles to anyone who gets gold on the challenge mode and participation rates will skyrocket. I'd quit being lazy and complacent with my silvers on all of them and shoot for some titles.
    Problem is that getting Gold is too easy. Awarding a title for getting Gold would make it as commonplace as Jenkins.

    If they made them permanent after having been the best on the server, that'd be a different matter.
    I'm not a native English speaker, and yet, I don't suck at English. The argument "English is not my mother tongue" doesn't actually give you an excuse to do so.

  5. #125
    making them permanent would only make bought xrealm boosts a looooot more popular.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    Hahah, wow. I can't believe that worked..
    Gief Link.
    Main: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l%C3%A8/simple
    Old Main: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Needle/simple
    LFR Hero/Alt: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...astasya/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by kaib View Post
    making them permanent would only make bought xrealm boosts a looooot more popular.
    If people can sell the best times on the server, then that's most likely a dead server.
    I'm not a native English speaker, and yet, I don't suck at English. The argument "English is not my mother tongue" doesn't actually give you an excuse to do so.

  8. #128
    Should be interesting with all the class changes.

  9. #129
    Hey EU here, US servers are up did people get their FoS ?
    Can someone give us some information ?

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserkpk View Post
    Hey EU here, US servers are up did people get their FoS ?
    Can someone give us some information ?
    Would also have some questions:

    Are the titles Accountwide?
    Do you need Realmbest as Realmgroup or is being best Realmgroup from the Realm enough?
    Example Jade Temple: 8Minutes is the best as Realmgroup, but some random got 7:45 w/o being in a Realmgroup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    For more overused and misunderstood terminology in MMOs, see: Pay to Win, Casual, Hardcore, Carrot on a Stick, Ganking, Trolling

  11. #131
    So far this is how I think it currently works after logging in and talking with a couple of people from my CM group.

    1-You must have THE #1 TIME on the ladder to receive the title/FoS. If a group that is ineligible for your server titles/FoS has that #1 time, it does not go down the list to the next eligible team and no titles are awarded.

    2-You must be on the server of the #1 time to be able to get the title/FoS. Ex. I am from Illidan, but I grouped with 3 people from Kil'jaedan. We got #1 on Temple and SM. They got their titles/FoS today, I did not.

    Not sure if they're account wide yet.

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Meh... Gate of the Setting Sun sounds so lame. It should have been "Gatekeeper ______" Would be much cooler in my opinion.
    Uhno. Defender of the Wall is totally an allusion to A Song of Ice and Fire.

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by bushes View Post

    1-You must have THE #1 TIME on the ladder to receive the title/FoS. If a group that is ineligible for your server titles/FoS has that #1 time, it does not go down the list to the next eligible team and no titles are awarded.
    That's really stupid becaues it can make it close to impossible to get titles on certain servers (Hi Twisting Nethers)

  14. #134
    The titles are not account wide, but the FoS will show up account wide. Have 3 of the realm best times on my priest, cannot pick any of the titles on any other characters.

    It's a shame, darkmaster is one of the ones I have and I like that title a lot, but I do not play my priest often.

    EDIT: They (like the legendary cloak) appear to not be showing up on armory. I'm sad.

  15. #135
    Brewmaster Raxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    1,483
    Bugged feats are bugged. Got 4/9 of them but the shaman in my group got all 9. The armory says that the 4 I got are Realm 1 but the others are realm 2/3 - which is incorrect (in a way, we have the top ~6 times for each instance). Happened with a friend as well, he's got 7 realm bests but only got the feat for 2, same story on the armory - false information regarding time rankings.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gcow/challenge
    Scarlet Halls 0:07:44 #2 Realm +0:03:24 from Region Record

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/challeng...gundrak/#reset
    1 0:07:44 Yoloswagcow Swagbunny Effectivedps (*) Eleswagpewp Swaghunter
    We also have the next 6 top times.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pewp/challenge
    Shaman from our group, who has 'Realm #1' for all 9.
    Oh well, it's patch day, stupid shit like this is expected.

    Yes, the names are all meant for taking the piss and are not seriously what we would ever dream of naming a character.
    Last edited by Raxxed; 2013-09-10 at 10:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.

  16. #136
    I thought it had to be a server group in order to get the titles? Literally 7 or the 9 titles on my server, the best times are held by five people that are not on the server...
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

  17. #137
    I have all realm bests on sham/pala/mage but no title given when patch came today -.-
    My team went horde so its literally impossible for me to beat my own times. What do I do? I moved my mage with my team to AD horde but if I get realm best times there can I use darkmaster on my ally warlock?
    Main: Warlock Hero of the Alliance
    Rogue Gladiator alt
    twitch.tv/dreoras <-- My stream, visit for Challenge mode boosts
    youtube.com/mycelar <--- My boost teams youtube, visit to see us in action 3 manning CM golds.

  18. #138
    how do i do challange mode?

  19. #139
    Just logged on my DK (character I use for challenge mode boosts) and I got scarlet halls realm best on frostmane EU, the title is NOT accountwide, I just checked.
    When you check armory we're only rank 8 on the realm, but most of those other groups have been consisting of 3+ from random realms, however, 1 group is purely from frostmane with a better time, but doesn't count? Or maybe that's untill they log in and steal it, I guess.

    - - - Updated - - -

    lol erlend was those records set with 3+ people on frostmane, when you did it? And I think they don't count once people transfer away as well. just got SH realm record on my DK like when I logged on @8:30 AM today (thursday)

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpaderp View Post
    Just logged on my DK (character I use for challenge mode boosts) and I got scarlet halls realm best on frostmane EU, the title is NOT accountwide, I just checked.
    When you check armory we're only rank 8 on the realm, but most of those other groups have been consisting of 3+ from random realms, however, 1 group is purely from frostmane with a better time, but doesn't count? Or maybe that's untill they log in and steal it, I guess.

    - - - Updated - - -

    lol erlend was those records set with 3+ people on frostmane, when you did it? And I think they don't count once people transfer away as well. just got SH realm record on my DK like when I logged on @8:30 AM today (thursday)
    Did EU already have restarts yet? I'm assuming that means the patch Blizzard mentioned in the official forums thread has been pushed through?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •