Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    Hahah, wow. I can't believe that worked..
    Gief Link.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaib View Post
    making them permanent would only make bought xrealm boosts a looooot more popular.
    If people can sell the best times on the server, then that's most likely a dead server.

Should be interesting with all the class changes.

Deleted
    Hey EU here, US servers are up did people get their FoS ?
    Can someone give us some information ?

So far this is how I think it currently works after logging in and talking with a couple of people from my CM group.

1-You must have THE #1 TIME on the ladder to receive the title/FoS. If a group that is ineligible for your server titles/FoS has that #1 time, it does not go down the list to the next eligible team and no titles are awarded.

2-You must be on the server of the #1 time to be able to get the title/FoS. Ex. I am from Illidan, but I grouped with 3 people from Kil'jaedan. We got #1 on Temple and SM. They got their titles/FoS today, I did not.

Not sure if they're account wide yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Meh... Gate of the Setting Sun sounds so lame. It should have been "Gatekeeper ______" Would be much cooler in my opinion.
    Uhno. Defender of the Wall is totally an allusion to A Song of Ice and Fire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bushes View Post

1-You must have THE #1 TIME on the ladder to receive the title/FoS. If a group that is ineligible for your server titles/FoS has that #1 time, it does not go down the list to the next eligible team and no titles are awarded.
    That's really stupid becaues it can make it close to impossible to get titles on certain servers (Hi Twisting Nethers)

The titles are not account wide, but the FoS will show up account wide. Have 3 of the realm best times on my priest, cannot pick any of the titles on any other characters.

It's a shame, darkmaster is one of the ones I have and I like that title a lot, but I do not play my priest often.

EDIT: They (like the legendary cloak) appear to not be showing up on armory. I'm sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bugged feats are bugged. Got 4/9 of them but the shaman in my group got all 9. The armory says that the 4 I got are Realm 1 but the others are realm 2/3 - which is incorrect (in a way, we have the top ~6 times for each instance). Happened with a friend as well, he's got 7 realm bests but only got the feat for 2, same story on the armory - false information regarding time rankings.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gcow/challenge
    Scarlet Halls 0:07:44 #2 Realm +0:03:24 from Region Record

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/challeng...gundrak/#reset
    1 0:07:44 Yoloswagcow Swagbunny Effectivedps (*) Eleswagpewp Swaghunter
    We also have the next 6 top times.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pewp/challenge
    Shaman from our group, who has 'Realm #1' for all 9.
    Oh well, it's patch day, stupid shit like this is expected.

Yes, the names are all meant for taking the piss and are not seriously what we would ever dream of naming a character.
    Last edited by Raxxed; 2013-09-10 at 10:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

I thought it had to be a server group in order to get the titles? Literally 7 or the 9 titles on my server, the best times are held by five people that are not on the server...
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

I have all realm bests on sham/pala/mage but no title given when patch came today -.-
    My team went horde so its literally impossible for me to beat my own times. What do I do? I moved my mage with my team to AD horde but if I get realm best times there can I use darkmaster on my ally warlock?

Deleted
    how do i do challange mode?

Deleted
    Just logged on my DK (character I use for challenge mode boosts) and I got scarlet halls realm best on frostmane EU, the title is NOT accountwide, I just checked.
    When you check armory we're only rank 8 on the realm, but most of those other groups have been consisting of 3+ from random realms, however, 1 group is purely from frostmane with a better time, but doesn't count? Or maybe that's untill they log in and steal it, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

lol erlend was those records set with 3+ people on frostmane, when you did it? And I think they don't count once people transfer away as well. just got SH realm record on my DK like when I logged on @8:30 AM today (thursday)

Quote Originally Posted by Derpaderp View Post
    Just logged on my DK (character I use for challenge mode boosts) and I got scarlet halls realm best on frostmane EU, the title is NOT accountwide, I just checked.
    When you check armory we're only rank 8 on the realm, but most of those other groups have been consisting of 3+ from random realms, however, 1 group is purely from frostmane with a better time, but doesn't count? Or maybe that's untill they log in and steal it, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

lol erlend was those records set with 3+ people on frostmane, when you did it? And I think they don't count once people transfer away as well. just got SH realm record on my DK like when I logged on @8:30 AM today (thursday)
    Did EU already have restarts yet? I'm assuming that means the patch Blizzard mentioned in the official forums thread has been pushed through?

Deleted
    Yes, there was a server restart at around 5AM this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpaderp View Post

- - - Updated - - -

yeeaaa.... my mage had all realm bests but i moved off -.-

edit: logged on my sham and pala and I had 6 realm bests, taking them back today though
    Last edited by a little Kappa; 2013-09-12 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbeter View Post
    how do i do challange mode?
    You need to find four other people to do them with. And then you need to go to the actual dungeon out in the world in order to get in. There's no queueing.

Got the title for Jade Serpent on my DK, and the Scarlet Halls title on my shaman, but I still seem to be lacking a few titles that I should have gotten.

For example:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/challeng...aurfang/#reset

My time is 11th on the board, but as far as I can see, the better times are either cross realm, or the realm groups have transferred off the server after getting the time. Same thing for a few other CM's as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Cant wait for threads like "player XYZ *cheated* in challenge dungeon XYZ so its NOO chance for rest of us to get this/those cool titles"
    You know there will be some
    This is true, all of my realms timers are half of the requirement. However I don't even believe the realm best is with a group that consist of 3 in my realm which the title requirement is. So no idea which time to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    So no idea which time to beat.
    check wowprogress