Poll: Would you pay for a third spec?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    1. Do not want, would not pay.

2. This is pay to win.
    It's not bloody pay to win. At all. In any way shape or form.

Not a dime.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    in a word, no.
    Thats four words and 2 punctuation marks. o.O
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acepox View Post
    Players who want 3 specs are idiots who can't make choices. Back then we had only 1 spec and that was fine.
    Or they are people who don't like having to totally redo their UI and keybinds every time they try something different. The ability to explore other specs and other types of content (like pvp) are part of the design goals of this game.

Until Blizzard implements a way make multiple character UI/bar profiles that function similar to spec changes, there is going to be at least some demand for more specs from players who like to play the full breadth of their class.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't even continue to play if those sort of things require real money in a 13E subscription game.

Not real life money.

Gold sure, real money? No. I already pay a subscription fee. I don't want in-game features held hostage behind an additional paywall, even if it is a 1 time cost.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Nope. Add-ons like Action Bar Saver make changing my second spec around far easier, and it takes *maybe* five minutes or so to respect and change talents. Not worth $$ imo.

What is the point? Odds are if you are going to swap to a different spec you are going to have to go to a city anyways to reforge SOMETHING. You can respec while you are there.
    "You will bend to my will... with or without your precious sanity!

we already pay for the game, why do we need to pay for stuff we should get anyway, snce we pay each month, blizz should give us something each month, wich they dont do so

Absolutely not. Never. You can easily re-spec one of your existing ones. Nope. That'd be going a little too far.

As it is now, I already think that the subscription and existing character services (transfers, etc.) are priced too high, so adding another aspect of the game we have to pay real-life monies for? Bad idea, imo.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Considering that you can easily switch specs, the idea of paying for a third spec is irrelevant. It's only use would be to switch specs during a raid, but any smart player would always come prepared with the correct one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would not pay for something like this. I would not like to show Blizzard the possibility, that we are willing to pay for core aspects of the game. It sounds just realy wrong to me.
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I can't think of any reason I'd want to pay for a 3rd spec.
    I would do it once, for my Druid since Feral and Guardian share the same gear, and I could keep my healing spec.

Deleted
    I would not pay.
    I would unsubscribe

I will never play a pay to win game.

Incredible that anyone would vote to pay for this yet alone the fact that the highest dollar amount option has more votes than 10 or 15. Absolutely... mind boggling o_O. Blizzard is probably kicking themselves for not implementing an in game cash shop on top of their monthly sub sooner with all the apparent suckers playing their game.

I would definitely pay a hefty amount of in game gold for a third spec, but real money? No.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    I would not pay.
    I would unsubscribe

I will never play a pay to win game.
    buying a third spec.. while respeccing in game is still an option.. is not pay to win. its merely a convenience for some people, but they have no advantage over others.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be insulted if the option were given only in the form of an in-game store purchase. I doubt Blizz would stoop that low anyway.
    Look! Words!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    buying a third spec.. while respeccing in game is still an option.. is not pay to win. its merely a convenience for some people, but they have no advantage over others.
    It's pay to win at its finest. Now go troll somewhere else