Should the older LFR's not have a loot lockout?

And by loot lockout, I mean should they be farmable.

Would it really damage the game that much if players farmed 483 nonstop but still have ToT LFR on the weekly lockout?

10+ Year Old Account
    You can pretty much do that already since there's a practically infinite amount of Elder Charms available now.

And we still get hosed, even on those rolls At least, with my luck I do haha.

They would only award valor for the first time completing it, but the randomized loot would be consistent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    You can pretty much do that already since there's a practically infinite amount of Elder Charms available now.
    ^that pretty much, as long as i can have some char, you can run it as long as you want !
    did this when my resto druid got 90, her gear goes from 445 to 480 within a week ^^ God bless my friend helping me doing some rare on isle of thunder ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, just get a key to the palace (mine dropped out of the 5th solo scenario to even start the dailies), and then from there run it until you run out of coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    And we still get hosed, even on those rolls At least, with my luck I do haha.

They would only award valor for the first time completing it, but the randomized loot would be consistent.
    They award 90 valor the first time you complete it and 45 any time after that. You have a 30% chance at loot on the regular drop and 30% on coin drop. As long as you have a coin to spend you have an opportunity for loot to drop.

To get extra coins beyond the treasure room then exchange Incantations of "X" that summon Mogu Ghosts with a friend or guildie. If someone has better than 490 gear in all their slots chances are they are sitting on a bunch of incantations they are not using.

You can do 2 things;
    1) if you have a main that has incantations and an alt that needs them you can offer to exchange them with someone else who wants coins from the incantations of their alts. To do this you log in as your main and they log in as the alt that wants the coins, group up, use the incantation and then pass on the chest drop giving them the chest. Then they get on the main and you get on the alt and they pass on the chest that drops giving you the chests.

2) If you don't have a main with extra incantations you can just ask if you can have someones incantation drops since their gear is better than what the greater coins will give them. If they require sweetening the pot in exchange give them a 100 gold or so per chest.

My main has 7 incantations on them and my alt has 5 incantations just waiting for me to level my next alt.

There are 1-3 coins in every chest and last time I did this I went from 0 coins to 17 in 20 mins of exchanging.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2013-07-11 at 06:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    To get extra coins beyond the treasure room then exchange Incantations of "X" that summon Mogu Ghosts with a friend or guildie. If someone has better than 490 gear in all their slots chances are they are sitting on a bunch of incantations they are not using.
    I still use my Incantations since you can exchange Elder Charms for Sunreaver Bounties. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think so. The only reason anybody would really have to run them is to Transmo stuff.

Either that or they didn't get a chance to see it the first go-round, in which case they probably wouldn't need to run it multiple times anyway, and even if they did it wouldn't be for the purpose of getting loot.

Deleted
    Wait wait wait...So you mean I can run ToES lfr more than once a week, and roll on the sha of fear more than once a week as well? For god sake why did nobody tell me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuel View Post
    Wait wait wait...So you mean I can run ToES lfr more than once a week, and roll on the sha of fear more than once a week as well? For god sake why did nobody tell me
    The only bosses with the "only one bonus roll per week" restriction are world bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saved my rolls on LFR shoulders for my rogue, after many weeks and stacking losing rolls still styling with blue shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't see the benefit to keeping the loot lockout on older raids, especially in light of being able to infinitely roll with elder charms. Might as well just remove it entirely.

The only people there are people looking for transmog or to get the ilvl for ToT anyway. If they want to blow a zillion hours in a row rather than spread out over a couple weeks, well, I don't see the harm.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

The current rate of acquisition, including the weekly lockout, really is fine.