Shadowmoune quest soloable? At unholy infusion

Hey guys just started doing my shadowmoune quest, main reason being for the ach,tabard, and gold. I am currently on step 4 "Unholy Infusion". I was curious i anyone knew if the rest of these quest can be soloed at 90? Also wondering what the drop rate is and how long i should expect to wait on Shadowfrost shards. Lastly was wondering if anyone knew where i could find a guide to do Unholy,blood,frost infusion because the quest text confuses me a bit and all the youtube videos all have music playing instead of commentary.

I am also a 505 blood dk if that makes a difference thanks for the help

TBH, I dont think any of the infusions are soloable.

For unholy one, you'll need to equip shadows edge and control the abom and suck up puddles til you get enough energy to do the new ability the abom has. Then you'll need to kill PP before the buff expires.

I definitely know the blood one isnt solo-able, since you'll need to take a hit of the shared dmg thing the tanks get, then you have to bite 3 ppl before the boss dies, so you'll almost need 10-15 ppl (at min) to handle that amount of bites and not get anyone mind-controlled.

For the frost one (and by far the easiest) all you have to do is eat 3 of her breaths, then kill her.

But for all 3 infusions, you'll need to equip shadows edge for it to count, so your dps will be gimped, and each has to be done in order, you cant skip to frost for example.
    Last edited by stuninc; 2013-07-11 at 08:38 PM. Reason: added what to do for frost

Deleted
    Frost Infusion is the only one that's soloable, since it only requires you to take 4 breaths while wielding Shadow's Edge (no, you don't need to stack the debuff that slows your weapon speed to 4 to do this, you'll have a separate debuff that will also stack for each breath taken, this is what has to be stacked to 4)

I soloed the Unholy Infusion also.

Wait for Putricide to put up a couple of slime pools, pop army of the dead and raise dead (make sure Shadow's Edge is equipped) jump into the abomination soak puddles and use the infuse spell as soon as possible.

Blood infusion is doable with 2 man (2nd guy has to be a shaman or warlock)

Every portion but Blood Infusion of the Shadowmourne Quest chain can be soloed by a Death Knight. Non-DKs can solo everything but Unholy and Blood Infusions.

Unholy Infusion:

Se sharlez's post

Blood Infusion:

-As a DK you must have at least one Warlock or Shaman partner with you. Your Brez+their self rez is what allows you to get the amount of bites needed to complete the Infusion
    -As a Warrior or Paladin you must have at least 3 people with you.

Frost Infusion

Be in a tank spec. Swap to Shadow's Edge before Frost Breath, then swap back to your original gear if it matters to you. If you're not a tank you will die to the air phase.