Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

And now I'm glad I never bought any WoW Mega Bloks sets.

To be honest I'd have preferred it if Blizzard went down the LEGO route, or even had proper action figures made as opposed to some weird "Trying to be a construction toy and action figure at the same time whilst achieving neither" thing Mega Bloks seem to have a thing for.

Also; worth watching the video just for the ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh. They're really more like action figures than Legos. I have the gryphon and it is pretty nice for what it is...if a bit small for the price. :P

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not a bad video, dude has some good points. The ending is absolutely hilarious.

Even thought I'm Alliance, that ending made me laugh.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

That was hilarious. Going to have to see what else he has on his channel.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't watch the video currently, but I will say Blizzard gave Elysia a very cool Sha one at the fansite mixer and it looks pretty rockin'.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I actually have the Night Elf druid one, because it was something like $5 NZD and I was like "Sure, why not!" While yeah, I agree, it's not anything overly flash, it makes a nice wee decorative thing on my shelf up there.

Also, Alliance are the good guys, Ashens said it so it must be true. *cough*

10+ Year Old Account
    They are for decoration...it's obvious he doesn't like wow so why did he even get them 0o I would love to have both of them on my bedroom shelf 0o

Oh my, that ending is amazing, I just consider them to be decoration and not much else.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

I remember when I was a kid and had tons of LEGOS. I remember also seeing Mega Bloks, which I think may have been called something different then, and thinking "who would want this crap?" They aren't creative building toys. They're shitty figurines.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...d_by_warag.jpg

That badboy will always be in my memory, I lost the chain and it hasn't been the same. RIP in peace, LEGO chopper bike.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Heh. They're really more like action figures than Legos. I have the gryphon and it is pretty nice for what it is...if a bit small for the price. :P
    Eh, MB just don't seem to pull off being action figures either owing to their limited movement and giant clunky pieces (And rather low quality printing as pointed out in the vid), at least imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    That poor table.

i got some for free when i bought the mop collectors edt. on a midnight release event, saw right away that it was some cheap plastic shit and so i torched it aswell, its fun to torch stuff.

Video at 5:24. The REAL way to level up!

10+ Year Old Account
    The mounts seem kinda cute, and the zeppelin that I've seen somewhere online looks cool (do they even have an Alliance ship?), if you wanna spend that kind of money. The rest.. meh. I'd rather a custom option to make it your own character.

Deleted
    I thought it was common knowledge that Mega Bloks were awful. I'd rather have a knock-off brand of imitation lego than mega bloks.

Meh Too Long Didnt Watch version:

I don't know what WoW is
    I'm a typical guy with an accent that makes people think the stuff I say is clever because it sounds foreign to them
    I'm gonna burn this toy because that's "funny"

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldve preferred they went down the Lego route.

Megablocks just looks. Craptastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurwyn View Post
    Meh Too Long Didnt Watch version:

I don't know what WoW is
    I'm a typical guy with an accent that makes people think the stuff I say is clever because it sounds foreign to them
    I'm gonna burn this toy because that's "funny"
    Not at all, I didn't get the impression like he was dissing WoW, more that he was dissing mega bloks. He sounded like he was just having a bit of a laugh whilst reviewing them.

He also can't help he has an accent, i doubt the guy purposely thought *oh i have an accent, lets make funny videos* more like *i want to make videos, I just happen to be english and so therefore to other nationalities i'm gonna sound like I have an accent*

I thought the Gryphon was cute, but yeah as a construction toy, there doesn't seem to be much about it that you could construct.

The ending was hilarious

10+ Year Old Account
    I never got why they went with megablocks rather than LEGO either.
    Megablocks just looks cheap, awful and is overall not impressive. It's like they didn't even try.

And that Blizzard is OK with the megablocks design and quality is rather surprising for a company that is known for great quality, take their time and so on.

Ending was worth the video though!