Deleted

WA Custom trigger help

Until now I have used wa only with simple things or importing auras from another people. But today I wanted a new aura and have tried to do it by myself but I'm having some problems.

The aura i want to create is an aura that activates when Force of Nature(druid treants) have 3 charges activate and deactivate when it has less than 3 charges so i can remember to use it properly.
    Until now i have started to use an custom event this as trigger:
    Code:
    function()
        local spell_name = "Fuerza de la Naturaleza"
        local charges_are_good = function(c)
            if c ==3 then 
                return true
            end
        end

local current_charges = select(1, GetSpellCharges(spell_name)) 
        return current_charges
    end
    and to untrigger
    Code:
    function()
        local spell_name = "Fuerza de la Naturaleza"
        local charges_are_good = function(c)
            if c  <3 then 
                return true
            end
        end

local current_charges = select(1, GetSpellCharges(spell_name)) 
        return current_charges
    end
    But it doesnt work and don't know how to do it.
    I hope you can help me, thank you in advance.

PS: Sorry for my bad english not my nature language and neither using it on weak auras

Here's an icon that only shows up when you have 3 charges:

Code:
    dKZ0eaGlfGETcK9bsPzt0nvaCBj5BGkghOk7uISxk7gv7x8tfunmOs)gPfbvCEfsdw1WbLRbsofcoMe6CkOSqjWsLG0ZOISCLEiOspfyzsupNWebPAQuHjlPMUuFgkxvcIlt66u1gPI67sq1MbX2vi(iOQMLcIPPa18KGYOGQEmKrJqJhKItQG0TuaDAQ09uOwPIomk)frBfnhgOYa1gO2CyGvXCPChJctnGlIYna0mCiqeABopq4u2PHvSC5YWd3Yqv0PHv2GmWbdLbquQSMw4CRad4596IHPR5WaiVOPvgaINJAxkhpHmZZZZLuetMlGPsjjNvP5JZXXz6I0CkK8sS2VkozMNNNlPiMmhrKTyQGKTkjgLwNpohINJAxkhpIqM55555555R2(LNJYlSCNYmpppx51zMNNNNzEEEUKIyYCKFxL3KiISftf5JZfQurn(Idjh(AdGPsjCjYwmvGxatLssoRsjqiZ8888vB)YZrezlMkizRsIrP14r(DvEtIiYwmvqitLxBTby11UTlLZKK96IHPRWCyTbgD4qGi02kbNbek4bvzCHcx4aVILHYaU8r0vOwbgWT2aotxKMtHKxI1(vna3x5yDXW0vyLkAGEDXW01CyGEuyQbqErtRmaYlAAfOzObjmqMzAapxhr5Tby(MAaVqj9C32kWa6ikVnaCjY68bqfcgMAaKx00kO7xw7s5giZmnaYlAAvjwLAGmZ0aiVOPvgaINJAxkhpHmZZZZLuetMlGPsjjNvP5JZXXz6I0CkK8sS2VkozMNNNlPiMmhrKTyQGKTkjgLwNpohINJAxkhpIqM55555555R2(LNJYH2X5oLzEEEUYRZmppppZ888CjfXK5i)UkVjrezlMkYhNluPIA8fhso81gatLs4sKTyQaVaMkLKCwLsGqM5555R2(LNJiYwmvqYwLeJsRXJ87Q8MerKTyQGqMkV2aiVOPvdfr5gaINJAxkhpHmZZZZLuetMlGPsjjNvP5JZXXz6I0CkK8sS2VkozMNNNVA7xEo81gatLshk00(vXlGPsjjNvPeYu51zMzMzAaerfnid4HvZA1aiVOPvK9OWudiAw7fwBajLvBomGxOKijtiScmWsLQ5WavEz7AoS2Ad0mPYBRuXYgWluYMjvEBfyaKKjeMddiC5ys1aqVqlKHcDRT2AdimW6eUqzGrSsfhmU4ATz

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Trigger -> Custom -> Status -> Event -> SPELL_UPDATE_CHARGES

Custom Trigger
    Code:
    function()
        if select(1, GetSpellCharges(106737)) == 3 then
            return true
        end
    end
    Custom Untrigger
    Code:
    function()
        if select(1, GetSpellCharges(106737)) < 3 then
            return true
        end
    end
    Using SpellID is probably a better option since the name can vary depending on localisation, moreover the script will only fire every time the event is triggered rather than every frame.

Deleted
    thank you very much I have tried both and both work, I will try to understand both so i can make my own auras without help.
    But I have one more question, where can I see all the events and maybe one example of how to use them?
    thank you very much

Deleted
    Here's a simple list of all events: http://www.wowwiki.com/Events/Names
    And here a full list with examples, explanations etc. http://www.wowwiki.com/Events_A-Z_(Full_List)

Deleted
    thank you, I will try to use some of them so I change my ui to what i specifically want.