Deleted

ICC25 Heroic issue

Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone else has had this problem before. I am trying to do ICC25 heroic for my shield on my warrior, I am kingslayer 25 but I am unable to set to heroic mode and it isn't giving me any error messages at all (no addons blocking the text either).

We did kill the first 4 bosses on normal, but I am pretty sure in 10 man we used to do every boss normal until Sindragosa, then set heroic (But maybe I am wrong).

Is it because we did the first 4 on normal? Or is something else happening?
    Thanks in advance.

Were you inside ICC 10 man at Sidra while trying to set to 25 HC?

As you know you can change raid diff from inside the raid, but you can't change raid side while being inside.
    If you want to change raid size you have to go out. So after you cleared 10/12 go out side switch to 25N enter and then set it to HC.

Deleted
    Update: That was really strange.

I couldn't change to heroic but didn't get any error message.
    We tried to kill a boss so we had the save on normal (We cleared on our alts so we could just jump straight back into BQ after)
    Didn't work so we tried to zone out and set to heroic outside but it gave us an error message "One of the encounters is dead" or something
    Then I entered on normal as was able to set to heroic inside.

No idea why it didn't work from the start! strange.

A mod can delete this thread if it is seen. otherwise let it drop to the depths of hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by monoroth View Post
    Were you inside ICC 10 man at Sidra while trying to set to 25 HC?

As you know you can change raid diff from inside the raid, but you can't change raid side while being inside.
    If you want to change raid size you have to go out. So after you cleared 10/12 go out side switch to 25N enter and then set it to HC.
    Only 25. We did the first 5 bosses on normal on our alts, then entered on our mains to set heroic (I guess this is what messed it up). We managed to set heroic and kill it though, very strange!

You cannot switch between 10 and 25 within the instance. So as long as you are not saved to any heroic bosses what you should do is:

1. Zone out of the instance
    2. Switch from 10 Normal to 25 Normal
    3. Zone back in
    4. Switch from 25 Normal to 25 Heroic

Keep in mind if you are saved to any heroic modes on 10man, you cannot switch to 25man.

Deleted
    I do the Lichking 25hc every week solo.

I just clear till sindragosa on 10m then i leave the instance - set it to 25m and enter it again. after that i change it to 25H.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zsun View Post
    You cannot switch between 10 and 25 within the instance. So as long as you are not saved to any heroic bosses what you should do is:

1. Zone out of the instance
    2. Switch from 10 Normal to 25 Normal
    3. Zone back in
    4. Switch from 25 Normal to 25 Heroic

Keep in mind if you are saved to any heroic modes on 10man, you cannot switch to 25man.
    I didn't switch between 10 or 25 man. Only 25 normal and 25 heroic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Physx View Post
    after that i change it to 25H.
    Yea I was trying to set from 25 normal to 25 heroic but it wouldn't let me and wasn't giving any error messages.