Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    At the most southwest point on the ship is a Zephyrite talking to some children.

Zephyrite: The dragons are not inherently evil, children. They’re natural. They’re forces of nature as are the wind, the sun, and the lightning.
    Zephyrite Child: But they kill so many people. Doesn’t that make them evil?
    Zephyrite: Have you not known wind or sun or lightning to kill people?
    Zephyrite Child: Well, yes.
    Zephyrite: There you have your answer.
    Zephyrite: Glint, my darlings, was the greatest dragon of all, though she was not one of the most powerful.
    Zephyrite Child: She spoke to people with her mind.
    Zephyrite: That’s right. And because she could hear our thoughts, she came to know and love us.
    Zephyrite Child: She wanted us to have peace.
    Zephyrite: That’s right. And because she could hear our thoughts, she came to know and love us.
    Zephyrite: Yes, and she died trying to protect us from the forces of nature that would swallow us whole.
    Zephyrite Child: Teacher, why do the dragons want to hurt us?
    Zephyrite: The dragons are like the ocean tides. They don’t think about the people who will be trapped and drowned as they rise.
    Zephyrite: They only know that it’s time to rise, so they do. If anything, they hungers for magic, the world’s magic, which they consume.
    Zephyrite: It makes them more powerful and dangerous. It’s smart to not get caught in the wrong place when the tide is coming in. Right?
    Zephyrite Child: Right!
    Zephyrite Child: Who will protect us now that Glint’s dead?
    Zephyrite: You needn’t worry. There are many great people out there who will continue the fight. You’ve heard of Eir Stegalkin?
    Zephyrite Child: She’s the great norn who fought beside Glint and nearly killed Kralkatorrik.
    Zephyrite: Exactly. She lives still and walks the face of Tyria hunting the dragons. She’s not alone, either. She has many allies.
    Zephyrite Child: I wish I could meet her one day.
    Zephyrite: I wish it for you.

And someone pieced together the song the zephyrites sing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTtTgoBPVWE
    Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all.
    ~Euron "Crow's Eye" Greyjoy

And someone pieced together the song the zephyrites sing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTtTgoBPVWE
    They really love glint...

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    They really love glint...
    well they are basically the brotherhood of the dragon now that the dwarves are gone