Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    So, to have max-level "new" versions of old raids? No thanks. And if they will be LFR'able only at their respectable brackets - just look at Dragon Soul - it would take you much longer than eternity to get into DS LFR now.
    Mods, can we start giving people temp bans when they obviously didn't read the OP? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    None, it sucks any enjoyment out of real raiding.

Let the raiders raid.
    Aww, still upset your lost your snowflake status?

Stood in the Fire
    BT or AQ

Granted the upscaled everything.

Ya, LFR is not fun for the 20% of the raid that carries the other 80%. I would prefer that my memories of those raids were not tainted by LFR.

I have no problem with LFR being in the game and I think it has it's uses, but not for enjoying raiding. That's forsure.

Why is zerging down things with half of the raid afking and without communication even fun to people? Its like playing LoL against bots...

I'd like to see LFR Karazhan.

Quote Originally Posted by syar View Post
    Why is zerging down things with half of the raid afking and without communication even fun to people?
    Exaggeration aside, because those people get to see the story line and experience mechanics not seen before in the 5-mans they were relegated to.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 0/5/5 | TPR: 0/2/2
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Legendary Overlooked

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Exaggeration aside, because those people get to see the story line and experience mechanics not seen before in the 5-mans they were relegated to.
    Whats the problem with the concept of challanging hard 5man heroics as a content?( I loved them during BC) Making everybody able to kill everything without even beeing mentaly present in the game is a horrible design idea, and I'm saying this as somebody who has no time right now to do any serious organised raiding.( just came back to WoW, did 1 LFR and almost hung myself because of the boredom)

All of them - after the next tier is released without a LFR form.

Whats the problem with the concept of challanging hard 5man heroics as a content?
    They tried this in Cataclysm and millions of players left. That's the problem with challenging 5-man Heroics.
    Making everybody able to kill everything without even beeing mentaly present in the game is a horrible design idea, and I'm saying this as somebody who has no time right now to do any serious organised raiding.
    If it's a horrible design idea, why is is so popular?
    (just came back to WoW, did 1 LFR and almost hung myself because of the boredom)
    Looks like you want a bigger challenge, but don't have the time. WoW can't cater to that at the moment, you are either looking for a challenge (Normal/Heroic mode raiding) or something quick (Scenarios). How about Heroic Scenarios and Challenge Mode dungeons? That way you don't have to do stuff that bores you.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    Legendary Overlooked

Because there is no alternative. Participation does not equal popularity/good feature.

Whats the problem with the concept of challanging hard 5man heroics as a content?
    The problem is that a large majority of the playerbase aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. WoW used to be about the epic journey and then finally getting an awesome reward at the end.... now people just want the awesome reward at the end without the journey lol. If a boss isn't one shottable, there's a sizable demographic that will threaten to quit, unless blizz waters it down.

I don't have much against LFR, but I'm glad older content wasn't an option.
    Unsubscribed
    10 Kibblet 66 Infectionate 79 Serenades 29 Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    26 Kibble 85 Taxiporte 10 Restofarian 36 Fisticuffs 86 Blesshu 90 Sinnocence 60 Shoctologist 90 Ellipsis 85 Hiddenfee 54 Teddiursa

icc or ulduar i can solo everything except them >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Because there is no alternative. Participation does not equal popularity/good feature.
    I'm pretty sure it does. The alternative is Normal raiding and that's very unpopular. We'll see if Flex raiding makes a difference.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    Legendary Overlooked

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    None. Lfr is horrible so I dont lament the lack of lfr for any raid.
    This.

If choosing none is not an option then I choose ulduar.

I'm pretty sure it does. The alternative is Normal raiding and that's very unpopular. We'll see if Flex raiding makes a difference.
    I was mostly talking/thinking about alts. Not very many people can raid on alts in other raiding groups. LFR and the difficulty of normal mode basically killed pugging. This makes LFR the only way to improve on those alts. Sorry for the off-topic though.

All the 25 players raid

But if I have to pick one... Ulduar

none
    just make LFR a loot chest at the entrance of the instance so i can leave it faster, that's all i ask

They tried this in Cataclysm and millions of players left. That's the problem with challenging 5-man Heroics.
    But subscription numbers were increasing back then as I can remember. ( and I did some digging so It seems it peaked 9 million mid BC which was a record) I can see that for some people challange is not inviting, but I'm pretty sure thats just a fraction of the player base. Also I'm not saying there should be no easy solo content, you always can make daily factions with entertaining quest etc.
    After all thats how you see the lore now so obviously people will do it. And judging by my experience its not healthy for WoW, since it makes you feel you have seen everything. Even if I had time to raid normal I don't like the idea that I've pre-seen all in a god mode version and got same looking gear from it.
    Looks like you want a bigger challenge, but don't have the time. WoW can't cater to that at the moment, you are either looking for a challenge (Normal/Heroic mode raiding) or something quick (Scenarios). How about Heroic Scenarios and Challenge Mode dungeons? That way you don't have to do stuff that bores you.
    It does seem hard to find group for challange mode dungeons , but that idea is nice and at least I have something to mess with till my 1 month expires. (well to be honest I would rather have hard boss fights for 5 people than speedruns but I take what I can get )