Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Tara Reid... it's come down to being in Syfy movies. I guess when you need the money, you'd be in anything. As for the movie, all I could think of is.. there are... no words... impossible to describe... (sunwell RP reference -_-).
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupture91 View Post
    Poor Tara Reid...
    She's been quoted as saying she'd do a sequel. Anyway let's be frank here, Tara Reid was never A-list. She was the "annoying" girlfriend in American Pie, then was in a bunch of crappy movies until The Reunion. She's hot, but she's not that good an actress.

How people manage to stomach any of these movies/shows on this channel anymore... I have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Look. It can't be worse than this piece of shit:

Right?
    Dude wtfck did I just see, the birds explode, theyre like bomb kamikaze birds. Seriously Ill never be sane again after watching this.

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Dude wtfck did I just see, the birds explode, theyre like bomb kamikaze birds. Seriously Ill never be sane again after watching this.
    Yeah, try watching the entire thing. It's painful.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's going to be amazing! I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    It's going to be amazing! I can't wait!
    It aired July 11th, you'll have to wait for one of the seemingly endless amounts of repeats Syfy does for it's movies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    Not as scary as Tornadoe
    So after a quick google search i came across this.

Fucking Rooster Teeth man...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    It aired July 11th, you'll have to wait for one of the seemingly endless amounts of repeats Syfy does for it's movies.
    The internet is a magical place!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leohkiin View Post
    That's one windy deer. (Gavino)
    Jesus that was a great thought. Then reddit made a whole bunch of movie posters that were equally awesome for that.

Either way, I put nothing past Syfy nowadays. They just have crazy shows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Were SciFi channel original movies ever any good whatsoever (serious question)? I’ve veen watching stuff on SciFi channel for like 7 years now and every one of their original movies looks terrible just from the commercials or titles.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    Were SciFi channel original movies ever any good whatsoever (serious question)? I’ve veen watching stuff on SciFi channel for like 7 years now and every one of their original movies looks terrible just from the commercials or titles.
    There hass been some ok ones.
    Iron Invader
    Baal: The Storm God
    Epoch

To name a few. Sure there not filled with A, or even B list actors, are quite often shoe-string budgets, and have special effects that look like they have been done by a CGI student. What people are forgetting is that the film studio "the asylum" specialize in Mockbusters and films that dont take themselves seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    Their original mini-series are pretty good. For example the remake of Alice in Wonderland and a few others. I personally like some of their TV shows as well like Warehouse 13.

Caught the last 30 minutes of this tonight and oh my fuck, I don't know what to think...it was so bad it was almost awesome.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

The worst piece of crap syfy put out was dinotopia. Sorry but when i saw a talking dino wearing a suit in a courtroom?......CLICK!...next....

Deleted
    Whow, here I thought they ment Sharknado as in a shark torpedo, but it's actually a freakin tornado full of sharks, they really outdid themselves this time. needless to say, I'm pleasantly suprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrk Dyrk View Post
    Whow, here I thought they ment Sharknado as in a shark torpedo....
    That would be Sharkpedo now wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Look. It can't be worse than this piece of shit:

Right?
    What the hell...I'm speechless...you would probably have better sfx with one of those iphone apps...... Cannot be unseen.

This looks pretty funny. Nothing can be worse than 500 mph storm.

10+ Year Old Account
    For those who have said they want to see it but missed it, it is on again on Thursday on SciFi. Have fun with the epic badness.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8