Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortera View Post
    Lot'a clueless assholes in this thread. She's either hiding something from you or doesn't respect you in person. It's easier to respect and miss something when it's not within reach. Stop asking idiots on the internet and sit her down for a real talk. Women are not difficult, complicated creatures. Most men are just too stupid to figure out what to do til it's too late and end up asking people on a web forum for advice.

Communicate, you have no other option.
    Not to mention men can be equally as retartedly cryptic and confusing and illogical... us women just apparently do it more often

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    This. Classic Parent-Sex Syndrome. It's getting really bad lately.
    CPSS is a horrible fate for any person to deal with, it is most insidious because it strikes those around you, not you, and you can do not but try not to watch. The worst part is that the real victims of CPSS think they are enjoying themselves. I feel so sad when I come across cases like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Not to mention men can be equally as retartedly cryptic and confusing and illogical... us women just apparently do it more often
    Offer him food. If he doesn't want that, offer him sex.
    That's it, you can't get it wrong

Deleted
    The way i see it you have 1 option

Fake your own death and watch the results, its the only way to be sure.

But Serious just speak to her and tell it like it is, i do it with my Girlfirend and we've been seeing eachother for coming up to 6 years now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jotabe View Post
    Offer him food. If he doesn't want that, offer him sex.
    That's it, you can't get it wrong
    Did, and did. He didn't want eiher

Needless to say, we're pretty much done.

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    Ok,

So basically lately she seems to have a bad attitude when we're around each other, and mainly texts on her phone instead of talking to me.

ALSO when we're together she seems stand-off'ish
    But when we are in two different places, she says she loves me, wants to cook for me, misses me, wants to bond in new ways, etc.

She's sending me so many fucking signals that are conflicting and I just have a bad feeling about this. Sometimes its good to go with your instincts, but please prove me wrong.. if that's possible.

She just texted that she loves me. I've yet to respond.
    Just like chill out man. Confront (bring to her attention, not argue) about what you're feeling. You know rather than bottling it up and post on mmo-champ, talk to her. It's all part of the relationship. If you both want it to work, then make it work. Otherwise cut it off.

10+ Year Old Account
    She has Anatidaephobia if i was you id get her to seek treatment
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Well women are only good for two things, Vaginas and their sisters' vaginas.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    To all the men out there:

Don't try to understand women. Women already understand other women, and they hate each other because of it. :P
    Damn, some wise words here!

Illogical perhaps, but most instances of men being cryptic is because they are worried about a womans response because they have no fucking clue how she is going to respond. Now, I'm not saying women are crazy or illogical or whatever, but that is the stereotype (and we see it in this thread) that boys/young men are fed, instead of being told to fucking think about something from someone else's point of view once in a while.

Honestly, relationships work when you can straight up tell the other person about issues, and they don't when you can't. As tripe as it sounds...
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

How about you talk to a family member about it instead on some random forum on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Break up with her.

Bitches ain't shit, man.
    Technically they are hoes and tricks.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Kill her, Timmy.

Kill them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Confront her face-to-face, tell how you feel and if she continues to pull that crap, dump her. This is not rocket science.

Edit: apparently spelling IS rocket science.
    I was going to quote you and paste in the Stephen Lynch song 'Special Ed', but you edited before I found it on youtube :P
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    Asking for relationship advice in this forum must be the absolute dumbest and last place to do such a thing.
    But while you are at it: TALK TO HER AND NOT TO US!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to play mind games with a gender that is the master of it is useless. Direct confrontation is the best way!

but in other news, Im not sure if I should feel offended or laugh my butt off at all these silly girl quotes on here xD

Deleted
    Did, and did. He didn't want eiher

Needless to say, we're pretty much done.
    Indeed, that's one weird man!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jotabe View Post
    Indeed, that's one weird man!
    Yeah, not used to a guy having less of a libido than I do. made me a sad panda.

Deleted
    Maybe she's just afraid of relationships, if she's new at this stuff it's easy to feel awkward around boyfriend. If your relationship is new, I wouldn't worry about it too much, she'll be better in future. Just be a nice guy, talk to her and let her trust you.
    Now, if it's already a long relationship and the problem started lately, she probably just lost interest, but doesn't really know if she wants to be single either, so you're being "good enough, until I find better". In this case you can just be more douchebaggy and let her know (not directly) that she's not that far from losing you if she keeps b**ching.

Deleted
    Texting is for 12 year olds. Sit her down and tell her what you are feeling. And don´t just let her brush it of either. Don´t play stupid childrens games.