Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Put a baby in her. Then you'll at least have the life to match the bitching. Sounds great, right?!

Deleted
    samuel would have a word with you ;-) ( see my avatar)

Break up dramatically in a public place.

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    Break up with her right now. She is either seeing someone else and when you aren't around it's guilt that makes her say what she does in texts, or she's just fucking nuts. She will sob and cry and beg and plead for you to take her back. Do it if you want but you need to establish control first. Or three weeks from now she is going to break up with you and you'll be in that position.
    All this

/thread

EDITED: I agree fully with what this person has said. There is no further need to post in this thread as it is now over.
    Last edited by Backlashe; 2013-07-12 at 02:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cwowtbang View Post
    Women are very complicated to a man. You'd have to be a man to understand that.
    Believe me, you don't have to be a man to not understand things like "I love you, so I screw you over in worst ways" and "I wanna spend more time with you so I'll hide away and tell you I'm busy". I'm seriously ashamed of my sistah's sometimes.

Oh, and how old is the chick in question? If she's 17 or so, it's normal. Some of them grow up.
    Last edited by mmoc5cd9ec035b; 2013-07-12 at 03:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    She is batshit crazy. Get away from her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    You know, all those people telling him she's cheating on him and everything, while it may be valid and possible she is, that shit doesn't help the frame of mind. It's about the same kind of mental crazy as it is when a girl just completely stops talking to someone after everything seems to be going well. Once that seed of doubt is planted, it is damn near impossible to remove it. The best thing is for him to just talk to her. It may feel like the hardest thing in the universe to do, but at least you'll have that "closure/peace of mind" after.

Story of my life, really. I know how fucked up they can be. I pissed one girl off because I called her beautiful instead of hot. I'm still trying to figure that one out.
    Hot may have a slightly more dangerous less refined meaning ehile beautiful seems more pretty and elegant...

in essence you might say go DAMN THAT CHICK IS HOT

but not DAMN THAT CHIVK IS BEAUTIFUL...

Not as often at least. Beautiful to me is used when a woman appears very very attractive and yes hot but in a more refined way while hot is say used for a woman with a slight edge if you will....Pretty is a bit below both and could be a slap in the face if used wrong LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    step 1. dump her in a river, (but make sure she can swim first)

step 2. if she comes back, repeat step 1. (she'll get the message eventually.)
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Dump her. Before I met my wife I had been through so many crap relationships that I just decided to break up with women at the first sign of anything I didn't like and just spare myself the rest of it. I knew my wife was the right one when we had been together for 3 years and I still hadn't found anything dumpable. Then we got married, had kids, and life is good.

I don't know if it's the best philosophy for everybody out there, but it worked for me at least.

you ever hear of a period?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Wouldn't it be simple to ask her? I mean, communication sort of is the basis for a relationship.
    Nailed it on the head. OP, Communication is critical to maintaining a relationship. Simply voice your concerns (in person is best, imo) and try to get her to at least make some sense of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did it occur to you that she might be fucking your parents? I mean all the evidence seems to point towards that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

Deleted
    Confront her and tell her to grow the fuck up. As much as women seem to believe, men aren't fucking mind readers... So if she has a problem then she needs to talk to you about it.

If she's being a bitch and doing all of those things then really she's probably seeing someone else and doesn't want the guilt of being the one to break things off, hence she's being a bitch. Probably wants you to end it.

Deleted
    Bite the pill the sweet Officer gave you, you won't feel a thing.

Or you know, just ask what the fuck her problem is. And do use the word fuck to make a statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Believe me, you don't have to be a man to not understand things like "I love you, so I screw you over in worst ways" and "I wanna spend more time with you so I'll hide away and tell you I'm busy". I'm seriously ashamed of my sistah's sometimes.

Oh, and how old is the chick in question? If she's 17 or so, it's normal. Some of them grow up.
    She's 28, I'm 30.

A tap on the forehead with your pecker usually brings them to.

This is the third... fourth thread you've made about your relationship issues in a very short space of time and they're all different.

Are you some kind of psych student?

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    She just texted that she loves me. I've yet to respond.
    Reply with: I love YouTube

My girlfriend loves when I do that...

Obviously the only way to know why she is doing what she is doing and how she feels about you and the relationship is to talk to her. Playing games by not answering her texts is just immature and does not help things.

A simple, "hey I noticed when we are together you seem distant and uninterested in being together, is everything ok?" will start a conversation with out hurt feelings.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you should marry her. Seriously. How do you feel, you missed that major point in the first post. If you love her, tell her, and keep her, and put up with it. Everyone gets frustrated with their loved ones, it's part of a relationship, otherwise it'd be boring as fuck.