Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    TOS applies to players, not the plot.

otherwise Garrosh would have been defeated after getting a game ban when he insulted Sylvanis

Lets not forget the blademaster who's the leader of that ogre clan in outlands.

They could add a lot more of it imo. I think a lot of WoW players dream of it secretly. Especially stuff involving night elf, draenei, blood elves and humans, in any combination or even all together. Races in this game just too attractive.

I've seen a few couplings around Azeroth that are different races but as far as having a child out of it I can only think of Garona and her son which i'm sure has been mentioned many times over by now, I'm a bit surprised there isn't more of it if i'm being honest.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Deleted
    Seems humans are compatible with everything that walks.

Deleted
    All my gold for a Tauren/gnome combo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobislost View Post
    All my gold for a Tauren/gnome combo
    Did see on a RP server, a Tauren wedding a Gnome, does that count? haha. As well as a Gnome and Feral Worgen tying bonds..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    That's cool except they can't breed, so that doesn't really answer the question.
    This is WoW, magic can do anything.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

What about Cenarius? Isn't he the son of Elune and a stag?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniperwolfes View Post
    What about Cenarius? Isn't he the son of Elune and a stag?
    Not just any stag. Malorne, an Ancient. A demigod on the same level as Pandaria's celestials.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Did see on a RP server, a Tauren wedding a Gnome, does that count? haha. As well as a Gnome and Feral Worgen tying bonds..
    no I need to see the offspring even if their genes don't mix well we could atleast end up with a normal sized Tauren but with bubble gum pink fur xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antbregante View Post
    Maybe you should hang around Goldshire. I'm sure some races are interbreeding around there.
    aaahhh Goldshire...it's such a small place, but you can see some really -entertaining- stuff in there.

roleplays such as : the beauty & the tentacles, snow white & the seven Dwarves (NSFW)

also it has more queens than all the kingdoms combined.

and that's just what you see -outside- the lion's heart inn.

It's not common, but I know there are a few examples in lore.

Rhonin/Vereesa and Turalyon/Alleria are both elf/human couples. Rhonin and Vereesa had children (twins). I'm not sure if Alleria and Turalyon did or not, but then....they've been gone for a long time. Lots of stuff could've happened during that time.

There's also Garona (half orc, half draenei). But yeah, she was a product of Gul'dan's rape camps, so there wasn't really any "romantic" interest there. And her son Med'an (where Medivh was the father).

There's also Rexxar and his people (half orc, half ogre).

And Lantresor of the Blade....quest giver in Nagrand. He's supposed to be half orc/half draenei, but his in-game model is 100% orc. Although, again, I'm pretty sure that any half orc/half draenei is not going to be the product of anything romantic. Possible, I suppose, but not likely.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-07-12 at 02:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobislost View Post
    no I need to see the offspring even if their genes don't mix well we could atleast end up with a normal sized Tauren but with bubble gum pink fur xD
    Darn, thought I was getting rich... What about a painted Tauren?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Few examples:
    - Rexxar, Half Ogre/Half Orc
    - Rhonin and Vereesa's twin sons who are Half Elven/Half Human
    - Med'an, Half Human/Quarter Draenei/Quarter Orc
    - Arator Half Elf/Half human
    - Garona Halforcen Half Orc/Half Draenei

yes, it exist, no its not common, yes its a pain to deal with on RP realms.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    So any thing with a worgen. Would that be half worgen or just a human/half human? Also dose the worgen curse get passed down to the child?

Deleted
    Don't forget hozen + undead (Riko and Kiryn) :$