Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    All these boat related jokes reminded me of this:
    http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0418.html
    It reminded me of;

> Get Boat
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Seemed like there were a lot more human ships than blood elf/forsaken though it's hard to tell from the angle. Was hoping to see some NELF ships too.
    If the Nelfs are taking part in the siege, they will probably nail Garrosh from the back, sending troops through Azshara.

The raid looks cool, but I'm abit disappointed that only the Dark Shaman encounter takes place in the city. Half the raid takes place beneath Orgrimmar, a quarter takes place outside and the other quarter takes place on another continent..
    Last edited by mmoc1cb88fe73b; 2013-07-12 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    If the Nelfs are taking part in the siege, they will probably nail Garrosh from the back, sending troops through Azshara.

The raid looks cool, but I'm abit disappointed that only the Dark Shaman encounter takes place in the city. Half the raid takes place beneath Orgrimmar, a quarter takes place outside and the other quarter takes place on another continent..
    I know they're there, just would be nice to see a few NELF ships in with the alliance navy. I know that Tyrande has a line where she speaks to Vol'jin which should be interesting, I'm guessing that he and Tyrande hold the gates or something while the players storm in.

As for the locations, well people complained about reused areas in Dragon Soul so blizz took that to heart and only had a part of the raid in the city we know, I think it's a decent balance.

I know they're there, just would be nice to see a few NELF ships in with the alliance navy. I know that Tyrande has a line where she speaks to Vol'jin which should be interesting, I'm guessing that he and Tyrande hold the gates or something while the players storm in.

As for the locations, well people complained about reused areas in Dragon Soul so blizz took that to heart and only had a part of the raid in the city we know, I think it's a decent balance.
    From the sounds of it the Night Elves are attacking entirely by land. There's no Night Elf ships for the same reason there aren't any Troll or Orc ships.

From what I can tell the Night Elves role in all of this was to bring their siege weapons to bear against the front gate of Orgrimmar while Garrosh is too focused on the rebels pushing in from the south and the fleets assaulting Bladefist Bay to notice their approach. This ends up working spectacularly, and pretty much salvages the entire siege since apparently the rebels lost all their siege weapons before they could clear the way to the gates.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish they would add underground Org to Regular org post 5.4. It is an amazing underground labyrinth, and in itself, would seem like a fit way for alliance to go all the way there to get to the new warchief. Also like all the towers on the outside.

But, even if they add a part of the underground to regular org, and have it locked off, like old iron forge, i would be happy with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    Rule #34 - someone out there does.
    Lots of people. Sadly a search for Warcraft on certain Rule34 image archives turns up a LOT of it. o_o
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    But, even if they add a part of the underground to regular org, and have it locked off, like old iron forge, i would be happy with that.
    i think you'll find some of it will be added and accessible. Probably not all of it though, it's a pretty massive zone.
    Hi

Deleted
    Some hated DS because the raid's name is Dragon Soul, not the Siege of Wyrmrest Temple. No one really expected Blizz to just use Wyrmrest as the main raidstage.
    But SoO clearly says that we would siege the city of Orgrimmar. If we knew about the current design back then they would've named it Siege of the Vale, Orgrimmar Gates and the Underhold. That's my logic though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorg View Post
    There better be a good amount of trash in a dungeon that size!
    Yes, because trash is soooo much fun. /sarcasm