Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Why did you claim it was a credit card fraud? You should have just done a charge-back, you paid for a service which you did not receive.

Also, a phone call to blizzard would have straightened this out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    When a homeless person is rambling in the streets, it's better to ignore them than argue with them. On the internets it's clearly better to spend an entire week proving them wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by psychopass View Post
    You know people like you could turn a vet player into a flamer, right?
    I'd hate to be responsible for you posting more bollocks online...
    "The fact that you don't get it or like it is fine. The fact that you wanna ruin it for everyone else - that's why you're a cocksucker." - Bill Hicks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    The playerbase has been desiring this for years and when it's finally here, everyone wants to grab a pitchfork. Ridiculous. This community is disgustingly toxic.
    Please send all PM's with a read receipt, that way both you and I will know I'm not reading them....

Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    a phone call to blizzard would have straightened this out.
    sometimes a phone call just doesn't work, especially with some customer representatives i've dealt with.
    My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week a man is born with a face on the back of his head, and it whispers demonic messages to him at night