Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Question Lich King powers statment...

Its mutch talk on the forum by ranking wows charakters by their powers. And I have seen people missguiding us from what the Lich king could have achived...

What to be feared most is his cunning I think. He trickered the Burnig legion and by guiding Illidan to kill their mastermind, Tichundrius Archimonde was leading into the trap with out some warning. Lich king can see the possible future so what could beat that? ^^ He tricked Azeroths greatest champions , toying with them and just killed the mof like np. The very champions that killed Ragnaros, Onyxia, and so on.

One more statement is for example. Illidan powered by the skull of Guldan was deafeted while arthas was just Lich kings champion. And azeroth champions got helped by Maiev and Akama with deafiting Illidan. One more thing is Lich king was to raise Galakrond. The former HUGE Dragon witch orgins the Titans rasied the 5 Aspects. Lich Kings strength is his necromantic powers combined with his cunning and future seeing for sure.

And now to his defeat. As said LK was toying with us and Tirion. BUT while he was goign to raise us as champions of the scourge TIrion by the very aid of the light itself could shttered the ice. And during the fight while we helped Terenas weekend Frostmournes hold Tirion manage to shatter it. And the 1000000 souls LK had claimed and with was his priority power lifted him defense less upp into the air. Terenas with the aid of the light rased us and we could defeat him while he was being hold. GOD i love his qutes during the fight. "Here I stand the lion in front of the lambs and they do not fear.... They cannot fear." And we had to chooce a new host or the scourge would f us....

Now how far could the LK go? Ok.. If he raised us and killed Tirion the world would be swallow by the scourge might for sure. In the lengt his necromantic powers has has shown in the war of the spider, Lordaeron and so on that it wins in the length. By this time if he got the whole world by his heels Deathwing would be troubeled by face this. Lich king grows by each soul and by this point it would be proved difycult to deafet him. And he stands against the charm of the old gods that Deathwing and many others couldnt. So i think if he is as smart as he as bee ni would prove superior over azeroth. Just the old Gods and the titans / sargeras would prove superior in power witch LK need ed to harvest souls from countless other worlds to growe in match. (my eng is not my prior languish) Ty for me bb.

Deleted
    that LK - he's a soul man

10+ Year Old Account
    I always liked that quote. It seems biblical in origin but google yields little results. At one point I figured he alluded to the Lion as the token animal of humanity and what he used to represent, but then realized the lion is the figurebeast of Stormwind, not Lordaeron.

Why all of this two expansions after his defeat though, OP?
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Yea you could say that. XD lololololololol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    I always liked that quote. It seems biblical in origin but google yields little results. At one point I figured he alluded to the Lion as the token animal of humanity and what he used to represent, but then realized the lion is the figurebeast of Stormwind, not Lordaeron.

Why all of this two expansions after his defeat though, OP?
    Yea your reflection sound cool. THe LK fight was the most intence of all boss fight by my points. And he is my favorite charakter lore wise. Just sad that jaina and sylvanas wasent with the fight ;( Beside that all was perfect; Bolvar hanging in chains and the LK comments just chilled into my boens. LIek the icc patch trailer when he says " Let them come frostmourne hungers"...

it's simple: the more people he kills, the more powerful he becomes. his armies grows and his sword eats more souls.

if tirion hadn't broken frostmourne, the lich king would have raised us as his servants, than proceeded to use us to raise more and more people (think about the pre-WotLK event), which would eventually grant him an invincible army. he would take this army and conquer all dragonflights.

during cataclysm, the scourge would destroy the twilight cult easily because we destroyed it and we would be the scourge. at the end, undead nozdormu would give the lich king the dragon soul, and the undead aspects would charge it and use it to defeat deathwing while his invincible army holds the destroyer still.

eventually, his gargoyles would have discovered pandaria, and he would go there and raise every pandaren, saurok, hozen, jinyu, mantid and mogu. taran zhu would die while complaining about the outsiders.

the only reason the world doesn't belong to arthas right now is because arthas was damn stupid. it's obvious that breaking his sword is his weakness. his powers come from souls, and the souls don't want to serve him, so they want to escape. all tirion had to do was to help them out and BAM! no more LK.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lichkingsbitch View Post
    Yea your reflection sound cool. THe LK fight was the most intence of all boss fight by my points. And he is my favorite charakter lore wise. Just sad that jaina and sylvanas wasent with the fight ;( Beside that all was perfect; Bolvar hanging in chains and the LK comments just chilled into my boens. LIek the icc patch trailer when he says " Let them come frostmourne hungers"...
    Jaina and Sylvanas get their closure moments when returning their personal artifacts to them, when someone who has completed Frostmourne kills the Lich King for the first time while in possession of that legendary.

Check here:
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=24916
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=24918
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Jaina and Sylvanas get their closure moments when returning their personal artifacts to them, when someone who has completed Frostmourne kills the Lich King for the first time while in possession of that legendary.

Check here:
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=24916
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=24918
    Ok forgot that I maybe judge to mutch, very nice instances with them involved. But the final battle it would maybe be cool with Darion with Tirion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lichkingsbitch View Post
    The very champions that killed Ragnaros
    Firelands came much later than ICC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Firelands came much later than ICC.
    ragnaros was originally in Molten Core
    Hi

1.His cunning isn't that great because he was almost killed by Illidan if not Malfurion. Malfurion came to interupt by Illidan was not something he planed. He was lucky. Malfurion is the legion's arch nemesis not LK.

2.Arthas defeated Illidan sure but that fight went pretty wierd. Illidan overwhelmed Arthas almost the entire fight with his raw power and got really overconfident. He then let himself open then Frostmourne "guided" Arthas to slice through Illidan's chest. That's how it went. I recommend you to read Rise of The Lich King. I was a decent book.

3. Lich King showed himself to be really vulnerable to mortal weapon like the plague bombs that the Forsaken threw at him. This kind of hit won't work on the likes of KJ or DW.

In conclusion, Lich King is a very powerful being but he is still defeateable without aid of god-like beings like Dragon Aspects or ancients.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    He wasn't killed there though, he escaped.

Banished actually. He could only be killed in the Firelands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    He wasn't killed there though, he escaped.
    It's debated that he escaped in firelands as well as heroic and normal encounters had different endings.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    he would take this army and conquer all dragonflights.

during cataclysm, the scourge would destroy the twilight cult easily because we destroyed it and we would be the scourge. at the end, undead nozdormu would give the lich king the dragon soul, and the undead aspects would charge it and use it to defeat deathwing while his invincible army holds the destroyer still.
    Aren't the aspects immune to the scourge and it's taint?

Deleted
    Ner zhul mental powers, and magical abilities expanded tremendously when he allowed him self to the legion and beacomed the lich king. But the Lich king saw that in the future if the Burning Legion won the third war the future of him was not so god. Kil Jaeden would even get rid of him. And after devouvering all the souls he did during the third war he grow so powerful the Kil Jaeden couldnt control him anymore, and Archimonde was gone with the Lich King make sure of.

""""owever, the Lich King, aware of the eredar's hatred for the immortal elves, betrayed the Legion by breaking the pact he had forged with Kil'jaeden which bound him to the latter's will. In informing Illidan of the Skull of Gul'dan through his pawn Arthas, he facilitated the death of one of the Legion's greatest tacticians, Tichondrius, and dealt the first blow against the Legion that led to the ultimate fall of their forces in the Battle of Mount Hyjal.
    Betrayer"""

Neither the legion or the old gods could overwhelm him with the mental influence witch many others have been end of badly by. The lich king even builted his domain by the remains of the old god especially Yogg Sarons. The lich Kings Armor was even made by part of saronite if I remember it right. SO if the LK would have won then I am sure of he would i ntime transform into a god when he devuvered the souls and owers in the world.

Deleted
    It's debated that he escaped in firelands as well as heroic and normal encounters had different endings.
    No, he escaped on normal mode (at 10%) and on heroic you kill him. Not to mention we need a crapload of help to defeat the guy. And since I tend to forget these things, who were the NPCs who helped us? I know Malfurion and Cenarius, but who else was there?^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    No, he escaped on normal mode (at 10%) and on heroic you kill him. Not to mention we need a crapload of help to defeat the guy. And since I tend to forget these things, who were the NPCs who helped us? I know Malfurion and Cenarius, but who else was there?^^
    Runetotem?

And Ragnaros in MC was just a pale shadow of his actual strength. He kills Executus for allowing the players to force Ragnaros' summoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Malfurion, Cenarius and Hamul. Oh Hamul and his trolling of players by putting roots in horrible places. Canon ending of the fight is that Ragnaros was killed and the seat of Fire Lord is currently vacant.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-07-12 at 04:39 PM.

Deleted
    where would he escape to, we killed him in his elemental plane = end of ragnaros

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    And Ragnaros in MC was just a pale shadow of his actual strength. He kills Executus for allowing the players to force Ragnaros' summoning.

Malfurion, Cenarius and Hamul. Oh Hamul and his trolling of players by putting roots in horrible places.

Such an epic "cutscene" I love that part. Executus just wanted to be loved by Rag T_T