talk talk broadband?

My current broadband contract with BT is coming to an end in 2 weeks & i'm thinking of going with talk talk.
    ive just been on the phone to BT customer services & theyre telling me that talk talk's broadband wont be as good as their own.
    i'm not going superfast, just your normal everyday broadband & was wondering if anyone else is with talk talk & if you have had any problems with them?
    i'm not going to slag BT off, as they have been pretty good to me over the years, but i can get a better deal if i change & in this day & age, thats what its all about.

I'm with Talk Talk, speed is fine, price is fantastic especially considering it's unlimited.
    Did you like the above post? How about sending me a dollar? I'd have adverts here but apparently that'd break ToS.

In my experience Talktalk are pretty shit. They throttle your connection and will repeatedly put you onto their slowest profile. Even when you phone up and ask for a profile change they just move you back after a couple of weeks.

Same issue has Nether. I changed my mum's internet from talktalk to EE after she complained about awful speed for months. EE's been flawless since then.