Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    WASD, S and D for strafing.

I do all my movement with my mouse... I do have a naga and I use the small buttons on the side for a lot of keybinds as well as my strafe keys are 2 and 3 on the mouse. I do have problems on fights where multidotting is used mainly because I have issues with tab targeting not targeting what I need it to.

Deleted
    Strafing with C and V. Don't have backpedal bound - well, by default it's on backwards arrow but can't remember last time I used it - and have autorun toggle on ` .

Deleted
    I am just using the default ones, don't need more keybinds, so I just keep Q and E as strafe.

W E R
    For back-dodging in GW2: I dodge with middle-click; and neutral-dodge makes you roll backwards.

I only still use it because I did up until I got my Naga - and I didn't see a reason to rebind to QWE even though I don't use QAZ for beings anymore.

Deleted
    W A D + Mouse.

W forward, Q strafe left, E strafe right.

That's about it for movement. Mouse for turning.

Deleted
    WASD im just used to that control scheme from playing FPS games for several years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziktus View Post
    W - Forward
    A - Strafe left
    D- Strafe right

Using the mouse to turn of course.
    This. If you have yet to do get rid of the keyboard turning, do it and you will never regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    This. If you have yet to do get rid of the keyboard turning, do it and you will never regret it.
    ^^ use the same as above.

- - - Updated - - -

Deleted
    A = Forward
    Q = Strafe left
    E = Strafe Right

Deleted
    WASD + the mouse for turning.