Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Normal Mages are learning time travel magic, and regular Bronze Dragons like Chromie can use it; it's not a special Aspect only ability. There's nothing to suggest Nozdormu has lost his ability to wield that magic either.

In End Time, we kill Murozond, but in that version of the future, Deathwing wasn't killed in the Maelstrom, so in our timeline that fight against Murozond never comes to pass and he's not killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    In End Time, we kill Murozond, but in that version of the future, Deathwing wasn't killed in the Maelstrom, so in our timeline that fight against Murozond never comes to pass and he's not killed.
    Nozdormu says: "At last it has come to pass. The moment of my demise. The loop is closed. My future self will cause no more harm. Still, in time, I will... fall to madness. And you, heroes... will vanquish me. The cycle will repeat. So it goes."

He's going to turn into Murozond anyway. Because reasons...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they should have more What if scenarios like End Time it was interesting to see how things could of been if we had lost in Dragon Soul. Although relegating Murozond to a 5 man boss was kind of shitty.....although like has been said Nozdormu will eventually become what we killed.

Murozond was out of time, as in he could jump around and cross over himself temporally and just be all timey wimey, but he existed in the main time line, when you go to end time and fight him even though you kill him you don't kill him. It's like you kill him at 12:01 pm on august 5, 2010 but he was alive on august 4th, he is still alive, because he is out side of time, so all versions of him (time wise, like the 900yr old version of him self and the 900yr and 1 hour old version of himself etc) know whatever he learns and so are all the current version of him. He can go back and fuck with the past cause he is chilling out of time in the set future of Deathwing winning, and everyone is dead. we come in and stop deathwing causes Norzdormu to expend all his timey wimey, therefore altering the time line, to a future where he doesnt become Murozond.

But how does Murozond fuck with the past, because it happened in the past. Its like today murozond is dead we beat deathwing yay, so he can never be. today is oct 4th, 2011, but back in september is when murozond attacked the black morasses. but we drove him back yay, and now that he cant exist he cant go back and do it again, but because it happened it happened. ya know. timey wimey......

My personal Tinfoil hat theory is that the future that we saw was the future where the Dragon Soul was never used on Deathwing However Sargeras himself found Deathwing sitting amongst the rubble and made the Legion make an example of the former Aspect on their monument to the Titans.

That is why Murzond says "I have witnessed the true End Time. This? This is a blessing you simply cannot comprehend." The only one powerful enough to literally Scour the planet of all Old God infestation even if it took all lifeforms on earth out in the process. If you think about it why the hell was Northrend so spotless: No Old Gods, No Snow and one sorry Aspect on a marble spike.

Just my 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    So i've been thinking, how exactly Murozond (Nozdormu's corrupted form) came to be?

Since Nozdormu lost his powers to travel in time and affect it BEFORE he became Murozond (the Age of Mortals is upon us) , how did Murozond ever exist?

This whole Time travel stuff is Tauren excrements!
    THEY CAN STILL TRAVEL IN TIME. The aspects lost there powers not the flight. The flight still has power over time. Just the aspect hasn't got as much as he used to.

The Reds still have there power over life
    The Greens still have there power over the dream and nature
    The blues still have there power over magic
    And hell when the black prince is older i still bet he has the powers over earth.

The aspects just lost there really powerful? power.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-07-13 at 02:52 AM.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    THEY CAN STILL TRAVEL IN TIME. The aspects lost there powers not the flight. The flight still has power over time. Just the aspect hasn't got as much as he used to.

The Reds still have there power over life
    The Greens still have there power over the dream and nature
    The blues still have there power over magic
    And hell when the black prince is older i still bet he has the powers over earth.

The aspects just lost there really powerful? power.
    The dragons are still strong in those things, but they did lose their power to control them.

The Blues are still powerful mages, but they lost the ability to control the magic of Azeroth.
    The Bronze are still able to travel through time, but they lost the ability to control its flow.
    The Reds are still powerful with life (healing?), but they lost their ability to control it.
    The Greens are still able to enter the Dream and still strong with nature, but they lost the ability to control them.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-07-13 at 03:09 AM.

Murozond and the infinite dragon flights have been our enemy since tbc. Nozdormu has been sending us to fight off murozond brood from altering the past during all the caverns of time dungeons. When they tried to get the dragonsoul the future murozond in end time blocked nozdormu from getting it. So the future was defeat from dw and the end time. But we modified the future murozond and slaid him before he could block us from the ds. In end time we kill murozond before he sends troops to tarren mill, before he tries to kill arthas prematurely. So that gave us a window opportunity to act, without murozond existing long enough, to defeat dw. By defeating dw we delayed murozond or completly erased him. If only we could see the future.

If nozdormu still transform into our current timeline, it would cause a paradox because this delayed murozond could prevent us from getting ds and kiling dw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    The dragons are still strong in those things, but they did lose their power to control them.

The Blues are still powerful mages, but they lost the ability to control the magic of Azeroth.
    The Bronze are still able to travel through time, but they lost the ability to control its flow.
    The Reds are still powerful with life (healing?), but they lost their ability to control it.
    The Greens are still able to enter the Dream and still strong with nature, but they lost the ability to control them.
    My point exactly.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    My point exactly.
    You said they still have their power OVER those things. They don't. They can still use them, but they can't control any of those things anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    You said they still have their power OVER those things. They don't. They can still use them, but they can't control any of those things anymore.
    Pretty sure they bronze can still change the flow of time. Stabbing arthas in the neck would work just as well as before.
    Aye mate

Pretty sure they bronze can still change the flow of time. Stabbing arthas in the neck would work just as well as before.
    No, they cannot. There's a quote on the last page that says exactly that they can't. They can travel through time, but not control it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well guys let me explain:

-Murozond is the Nozdormus of the same timeline, just from the future, is true that Nozdormus lost his powers, but he can still travel around time, but now he can't do much, he can't bring things from another time or, at least, couldn't bring big/strong/a lot of things from others times..., that's why he lose the dragon soul cause when he lost his power, he became to weak to be able to make the DS stay in our time..., Murozond was easily beaten by just 5 heroes and the power of the Hourglass was because he already lost most of his powers when he defeated Deathwing on his timeline..., as you may know Nozdormus explain that he too will fall into madness and will, in the future, become murozond and the cicle will repeat over and over again...

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    No, they cannot. There's a quote on the last page that says exactly that they can't. They can travel through time, but not control it.
    They can manipulate events to change the course of events the same way that any normal mortal can do so.

This is the whole subject of the thread, because the infinite flight is theoretically unable to control timeways, but can still open timeways to points in the past, change events and force the bronze flight to respond to those evens by sending in heroes. We've also seen that the infinite dragons are just as capable of directly manipulating small portions of time (e.g. freezing a player in time during a fight) as the pre-cataclysm bronze flight.

The way I see it:

At some point WAY into the future, Noz goes bad and turns into Muro. In the CoT dungeons and raids before end time, we were fighting his infinite minions, while end time is where we "catch up" to and kill muro. This doesn't mean there isn't other things he's done we haven't seen(IE: Our future, his past), but we stopped him from doing MORE things to the timline.

It seems pretty straight forward to me *Shrugs*
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    So i've been thinking, how exactly Murozond (Nozdormu's corrupted form) came to be?

Since Nozdormu lost his powers to travel in time and affect it BEFORE he became Murozond (the Age of Mortals is upon us) , how did Murozond ever exist?

This whole Time travel stuff is Tauren excrements!
    Nozdormu and the Old Gods operate outside "time." He knows when he will fall to the corruption. However, Murozond may not be his fall from grace that he knows will happen.