Will this run WoW Pre-built

My main goal is just to be able to run WoW at the lowest settings I have been looking at these for a while now and I find these to be very nice.

Here is the cheaper one
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16896720211

Here is the more expensive faster one:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16896110715

The second one has more slots for video cards. Which one is better for WoW?

Mod edit: Yeah. Don't do this. It's spam, and it's not appreciated. - Cilraaz
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2013-07-13 at 03:29 AM.

I think you will get an infraction but i laughed, so well done!

I think you need to buy the second one and make sure to add some extra cooling, i see too many slots on there man.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should take the first one, its cheaper and will still run WoW fine on low settings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, for what you're trying to do, the first system is probably your best bet. The second one costs twice as much and really doesn't give much performance benefit unless you're in large groups, and even then, eh.

Not only that, but the K models are honestly just better designed, with higher quality components. Unless you're running it at 100% load 24/7, I think it'll last you longer in the long run. Not only that but aesthetic-wise, the red and slimmer profile is just nicer, and if you really need more, you might be wanting to look at a larger budget altogether.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Have u considered making the switch to microwaves? They arent really that different and you get alot less crumbs in your system.
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

lol is it bad that I think the first one would make a sweet ITX case.

Deleted
    I lol'd.. and it's night.. probably woke everyone xD

I had to add a little humor xD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    Have u considered making the switch to microwaves? They arent really that different and you get alot less crumbs in your system.
    My friends told me Toasters>Microwaves for gaming so yah. Is it possible to add watercooling?