Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Lmao, exclusive gear for us "casuals" who actually work for a living, hope you basement heros can get a loan from mom! gl!

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    Oh man this comment section is about to get HILARIOUS.
    My thoughts exactly. Who's got the popcorn?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .

Quote Originally Posted by King of Games View Post
    i cancelled my account late last month because i was bored and needed a break until 5.4, but this solidifies my decision in not coming back.

i never liked pets and mounts being in the store for the record, and now that they're adding transmog gear on there, coupled with the fact that the last several tier sets have been absolute crap, forgetful, and uninspiring, it just goes to show that blizzard doesn't care about the state of the game. they only care about bleeding out as much money as possible while the ship keeps sinking.

well, i'll be getting off here. it was a fun ride while it lasted, but i won't be sitting around as they continue to put the best looking gear on the store, and have the janitor work on the next tier set. no disrespect to the janitor, but you're not ready yet.

^^ sums it up perfectly, kind of a cop out when they say they're finding it harder and harder to come up with new designs which is forgivable. But then after accepting that the quality of tier set visuals is getting lower and lower that they release stuff which looks just as cool as tier 2 stuff but only for money. It's true, they must be milking the sinking ship dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Soratrox View Post
    Honestly at this point I feel like you're just grasping at straws. I'll leave you to your illogical ethics wherein one extra vanity item is unethical because the additional money on top of a sub goes to Blizzard, and another extra vanity item is ethical because the additional money gets split between Blizzard and another company.

I agree, those kinds of people annoy the shit out of me. "OMG Cash grab QQ" It's not mandatory, no one is forcing them to buy it on top of their subs, yet they whine because "It's not something they can have for themselves as an achievement reward" then that item would be ok, because they could flaunt it to the "Casuals" as something exclusive to them.

I also love the people who whisper those who bought one of the Blizzstore mounts "waste of money!" It's ok to spend $20 on beer, cigarettes, fast food, a shirt I might only use once then give away, a movie, etc. It's not ok to use the same $20 on a mount from a store because its "Pixels I can't keep" yet they are the same group crying about being "rewarded with exclusive items" because they are hardcore and worked for it so deserve it more than any other player in game. :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    I speak my mind, I don't sugar coat it and I don't read replies because most of the time it's someone who apparently "got their feelings hurt".

Quote Originally Posted by broomish View Post
    ^^ sums it up perfectly, kind of a cop out when they say they're finding it harder and harder to come up with new designs which is forgivable. But then after accepting that the quality of tier set visuals is getting lower and lower that they release stuff which looks just as cool as tier 2 stuff but only for money. It's true, they must be milking the sinking ship dry.
    I though beauty was subjective? For example I think most of t2 is pretty wack, and I know people that swear by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I'm looking forward to next week when they announce VP will be sold in the store. Will be nice watching all the fanboys come on and say, "It's not pay to win, you're not buying gear, just valor that you could grind in game if you wanted to." I love the excuses they come up with, so adorable. "So what if they're selling gear with stats? That chest piece isn't going to allow you to press a button and kill heroic garrosh, you still have to do the work."
    Yeah, you people have been saying that since the first pet went up on the store.
    Been a lot of weeks since then, and guess what? They still aren't selling stats gear.

But next week, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    I agree, those kinds of people annoy the shit out of me. "OMG Cash grab QQ" It's not mandatory, no one is forcing them to buy it on top of their subs, yet they whine because "It's not something they can have for themselves as an achievement reward" then that item would be ok, because they could flaunt it to the "Casuals" as something exclusive to them.

I also love the people who whisper those who bought one of the Blizzstore mounts "waste of money!" It's ok to spend $20 on beer, cigarettes, fast food, a shirt I might only use once then give away, a movie, etc. It's not ok to use the same $20 on a mount from a store because its "Pixels I can't keep" yet they are the same group crying about being "rewarded with exclusive items" because they are hardcore and worked for it so deserve it more than any other player in game. :|
    People only care about your money only if it goes to something they don't like. I have only been whispered maybe like 3 times about store stuff, and I ask them back "What do you want me to spend how ever much money on?"

lol the worst part is that people really will pay money for those awful looking hats.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    Yeah, you people have been saying that since the first pet went up on the store.
    Been a lot of weeks since then, and guess what? They still aren't selling stats gear.

But next week, right?
    And if not next week the week after that and after that and then we're gonna go to the white hou.....wait wait too far off base.

I am getting that Lich helm.

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    I am okay with people buying valor, worry about yourself. Id never need to buy it. I can't not be valor capped at this point. Until they add insane valor bought items. I see no problem. Also can't wait to buy the 100% xp buff.
    You should be using your welfare check for something more useful in my opinion. As for me, I like to work for things and earn them. To each his own I guess.

All of you complaining are just jumping on the band wagon, imo its ok to pay for gear to m ake ya toon look better, as long as it doesnt make ya better than other players who gives a flying ^&*&% if they charge ya for these items, Blizz are not forcing you to buy it, its there if you want it , id happily buy transmorg gear, and if blizz are making moeny good on them, more money means better expansions etc, most of you complaining proberly dont even play the game, stop moaning and just move on

You should be using your welfare check for something more useful in my opinion. As for me, I like to work for things and earn them. To each his own I guess.
    And there goes every point you might make. Yeah lets try to insult someone by aiming at economic status that'll show 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    Kinda sad the horse is not a real learnable mount, I actually really like the model
    I know, right? Instead you get to pay for 250x25 charges of the damn thing. What if I don't want to buy a mount FOR MY RAID TO USE? What if I want to buy a mount FOR ME?

Sha la...! La la la! Sha la...! La la la! This is the call of my people, and it asks Blizzard to change their minds about this and, I dunno, make it a permanent mount for whoever buys it as an extra.

My deviantART

But next week, right?
    I guess you missed the part where they're selling charms. I'll type slowly so you can understand. Bonus rolls give gear...WITH STATS ON THEM. So, when you buy something with real money that gives you gear with stats on them what is that called? Hmm? I believe in you, I know you can figure this out. Make me proud.

I guess you missed the part where they're selling charms. I'll type slowly so you can understand. Bonus rolls give gear...WITH STATS ON THEM. So, when you buy something with real money that gives you gear with stats on them what is that called? Hmm? I believe in you, I know you can figure this out. Make me proud.
    So where are these charms being sold?

Good thing those helmets are ugly as sin. The TCG items i really don't mind since i can buy them cheaper on ebay still. But i suspect the Fae dragon is going to be a store item also.... Love how they've been using the "what would you rather us spend dev time on" excuses and they pull this shit here. It's like blizz themselves are trying to be the wow killer.

why not sell heroic gear for 10 dolars each?

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher069 View Post
    So where are these charms being sold?
    Asia on the outset and then the west, read blue posts.

But next week, right?
    Why does it have it have to be +stat gear? There is a whole lot of gameplay in WoW (and MMOs in general) directed at the the acquisition of cosmetic rewards. In fact it's certainly debatable just how many hours of gameplay in WoW is directed at acquiring cosmetic rewards versus straight up power progression rewards . Things like the store bought mounts and pets and even the TCG have long stuck in the throat of a lot of people and now Blizzard are looking to expand on this in a big way [I]while[I] still having that subscription. I don't get the "but it's not selling +stats gear" argument; circumventing gameplay is circumventing gameplay and if Blizzard want to massively expand their store they could have the decency of doing what practically ever other MMO has done when doing this; restructuring their payment options so I can either pay for these rewards with time played or money and not both.