Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Kinda sad the horse is not a real learnable mount, I actually really like the model

10+ Year Old Account
    not sure if i like or now... its a strange move coming from a monthly fee game...

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You do realize this cosmetic right? This isn't going to hurt anything.
    Doesn't matter. Implementing store-bought items inevitibly means having less and poorer quality cosmetic things obtainable in-game.

Oh this forum is going to be the most eternal river of QQ tears :P

In reality they are cosmetic. Hell there are things already available for money in this game. What is wrong with it being at the store vs on a card?
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    Well at least they're offering solutions for avoiding having to wear their awful new tier gear.
    That solution has already been in place, called transmog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post
    If you think this qualifies as good, then yes. Personally, I don't like the 3 showcased so far.

Makes sense expanding this, I don't care myself how a company makes their money. Be it B2P, P2P, F2P with cashshop or any combination of it.
    Mount looks nice however, so might pick that one up some day ^^
    i don't like those ones either, but just worried blizzard might start using all their good armor models on the store, i hope they won't because i like good looking armor :P

at least its only cosmetic items.
    dragonmaw - EU

They may look awesome at first but then, once you see everyone running around with those helms, they won't be as cool anymore. Trust me. Save your money and thanks me later.

Deleted
    mount? IT IS FOR MEEEEEE

Well someone has to pay for the sub losses!

OH MY GAWD! Take my Money!!!

Now i know why Tier 16 looks like crap

That's ridiculous and - quite frankly - insulting.

If they were switching to a free 2 play model, I could understand this. But they are getting ENOUGH money from the monthly subscription already.

Something like those helms and fun items should be acquired ingame, through an (epic) quest or something, which might even be challenging. But just selling those items? Come on now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Doesn't matter. Implementing store-bought items inevitibly means having less and poorer quality cosmetic things obtainable in-game.
    Eye of the beholder Netherspark. If you think any of those look OMG Amazing then that's your opinion but not everyone feels the same way.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Give me one of each please. They better not be higher than $2-5 each.

Well thats that.Thanks god Ff14 is comming out next month.

10+ Year Old Account
    sub based+micro transaction, activi$$ion at its finest xD

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Didn't happen with mounts. Or pets.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    i don't like those ones either, but just worried blizzard might start using all their good armor models on the store, i hope they won't because i like good looking armor :P

at least its only cosmetic items.
    They have been putting mounts/pets in the store forever and still make awesome mounts/pets in game as well. I don't see why this would be any different.