Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess paying £8.99 a month isn't good enough for these greedy arseholes.

please please please tell me the Jewel of the Firelord works with warlocks green fire

Cosmetic things you don't need will always be something like this, not surprising and it doesn't anger me at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Blizzard seems to be going the f2p cash shop route while maintaining a subscription.
    Also known as being unscrupulous cunts.

Wildstar can't come soon enough.

It's not milking the cow when you don't need these to play. Cosmetic items like these will always be on the store and I am perfectly fine with it. I won't ever have a need for them, but if someone else does they can go right ahead and buy them.

Deleted
    Oh, these look nice, probably gonna get me one of those

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    where does it say these are consumed on use?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We’re also trying out something else new. A lot of people have liked the kinds of fun, limited-use items you can get from the WoW TCG—so we’re taking that idea to the Pet Store. Soon you’ll be able to snag two fun new little toys: the Seesaw and Iron Hitching Post!
    Keyword is limited-use. Also, if you mouse-over the seesaw or iron-hitching post, it says they stack to 250. So chances are, you buy it, you get 250 uses of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, people sure are brainwashed by Blizzard. I guess that's why almost every tier set in MoP looks like shit.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

All these tears from the entitled kids are amazing.

Stay classy, MMOC posters. Stay classy.

Blizzard went from retared to Fucked Up now you have to pay to let you char look good ??
    i guess the next thing blizzard is making is Wow Free To Play >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Tier 20 gear will be a jigsaw of rainbow rags put together by the art team while drunk. Want to not look like Elton John? Pay up the wazoo at the Blizzard Store!
    Invalid due to the fact that you will be able to transmog any old sets in the game. So that plan wouldn't work. Wait.. whats that? Your trolling? Oh...
    " The fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom, Therefore he who has no fear of god has no wisdom "
    People saying we are in the end-times really don't know anything. Such as there's going to be 7 years of world peace before it happens and as long as china and russia are still a thing its safe to say its not going to happen anytime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    My god I hate those real money shop. Where are we going, almost every games are doing that, even SimCity.

I understand when the game is free, but we pay 15$ a month!!

We paid them to work, they created item with our money, instead of giving the items for free they ask for extra money?

I think I'll just stop to encourage Blizzard, as I did with EA.

wow i acutally just looked at the dk tier on wowhead and for once there is a tier set that looks AMAZING on worgen. ill still buy these because they are awesome but being a robit is SO MUCH COOLER.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We’re also trying out something else new. A lot of people have liked the kinds of fun, limited-use items you can get from the WoW TCG—so we’re taking that idea to the Pet Store. Soon you’ll be able to snag two fun new little toys: the Seesaw and Iron Hitching Post!
    Keyword is limited-use. Also, if you mouse-over the seesaw or iron-hitching post, it says they stack to 250. So chances are, you buy it, you get 250 uses of it.
    oh i thought you meant the helmets were a one time use.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

for people worried that Blizzard are going to put all the really cool models in the shop and won't spend as much effort on tier+PVP sets, I've put the latest PVP sets together w]ith the masks!

You can clearly see that the quality and design of the new masks isn't in anyway cooler than the art they've been passing off as our PVP sets... oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Damn, people sure are brainwashed by Blizzard. I guess that's why almost every tier set in MoP looks like shit.
    says you. the last 2 dk tiers have been amazing. looking at it right now on wowhead and its fucking beautiful and one of the only helmets ingame that look good on worgen
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neanoa View Post
    You are obviously missing the fucking point. It's about a thing called principles.

All this time we've been paying $15 for a service and continued development of the game. These days we are constantly being told they don't have enough people to do big raids and dungeons - or other things. We've been paying the same price all this time since the start. Now they are slowly giving us less and less in return. They are taking developers (doesn't fucking matter if it's another team that does dungeons or whatnot) to make things that we have to pay money for BESIDE the subscribtion we've payed since start.

They are taking away creative content away from in-game rewarding and slapping an additional price on it - while leaving the subscribtion fee as it is. You might think it doesn't matter what another person does. But frankly that kind of short-sighted lack of understanding is the reason why this eventually will result in things such as:

- Buy 200% honor/conquest/justice/valor gain for 24 hours.
    - Buy 6 Mogu charms.
    - Buy this exclusive set of armor that is of better quality and creativity than anything in-game.
    - Buy 50% increase to LFR boss loot for 7 days.

None of these things DIRECTLY affect you as another player (because of weekly caps etc), but it's still wrong.

All while they continue to ask $15 - the same price as in Vanilla. It is disgusting double-dipping practice. And I for one will walk away from a game I've played since Launch - if they walk down this path.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.
    trucking Amen!!!!!!
    its the principle of things.

yesterday pet/mount(mostly for Charity)
    present more graphic up to date mount,gear cosmetic,tcg loot items(should be available in dark moon ect)
    tomorrow/near future expflask/ect wont be surprise they add some flask with extra 300%stats or something close to that not available in game so all raider must buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    9/10 who cries and complains is either:

A) to poor or cant use moms credit card for these new things

B) going to buy them anyways.
    C) actually has self control and chooses not to support a company with their bad practices.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    Nope wouldn't worth it, I generally did my achievements either for experiencing the story or out of sheer boredom, except for my glory of the icecrown raider that I've done for my DK to have a proper mount.
    Sure, this might be your choice, but i'm sure many players would be interested in buying Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal or Thunderfury for example.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    Blizzard went from retared to Fucked Up now you have to pay to let you char look good ??
    i guess the next thing blizzard is making is Wow Free To Play >.<
    why would they? they still have millions of subscribers, and you know just like everyone else, majority of the players are brain washed by blizzard so much that they will continue with their subs and still buy items from the cash shop. Only reason other games went the Free to play route is because they didnt have the amount of players that WoW has, so to be successful they needed to convert to free while WoW doesn't.