Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher069 View Post
    I though beauty was subjective? For example I think most of t2 is pretty wack, and I know people that swear by it.
    you reckon? I remember when I was raiding in Vanilla and they released the models for the new tier. I thought it was one of the only tiers where every classes set looked cool. It got to the point where I turned down best in slot gear just to finish my set for the look and run around IF feeling superior haha. I know xmog has kind of killed the ability to let image alone let someone stand out due to having better gear it adds a lot of incentive for someone like to me to casually stroll through old raids collecting tier items and being able to appreciate the effort gone into the raid. Can't say however if by some miraculous chance in 5 years I am still playing that I will go through MGV for xmog gear because on average the artwork is fairly lackluster.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky View Post
    "as well as an alternate way to acquire Lesser Charms of Good Fortune"

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5?page=88#1745
    Now where in there is the line about selling charms? Alternate way, yes, but I see no mention of selling. I could assuming one way or the other but assuming will not get anyone anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    Please quote the post where they said "and then the west"

On the other hand, don't bother, I already know your answer. "Next week", right ?
    Are you purposely being ignorant? There are three regions, asia europe and US. So, they said asia on the outset. Outset means at first. Now, when they say other regions, they're not talking about kekmekestan. They're talking about the other two. Now, what direction is the US and EU from Asia? You got this bro!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure the non-cosmetic stuff is for Asia.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now where in there is the line about selling charms? Alternate way, yes, but I see no mention of selling. I could assuming one way or the other but assuming will not get anyone anywhere.
    First, we’ll be testing the in-game store with some new kinds of items we’re looking into introducing (in Asian regions, at the outset) based on player feedback: specifically, an experience buff to assist with the leveling process, as well as an alternate way to acquire Lesser Charms of Good Fortune.

But it's useless as most people already have thousands of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Are you purposely being ignorant? There are three regions, asia europe and US. So, they said asia on the outset. Outset means at first. Now, when they say other regions, they're not talking about kekmekestan. They're talking about the other two. Now, what direction is the US and EU from Asia? You got this bro!
    Blizz also stated that with double lockouts per week in asia and higher loot on 25 man.

You must be trolling. It's IN THE STORE. That's what the whole post is about.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizz also stated that with double lockouts per week in asia and higher loot on 25 man.
    Who the hell cares what they said about lockouts? They never said they were doing it in asia on the outset. They said specifically it was only for asia and would not be coming to the other regions. I'm done with you.

Woo no more condescending comments from you. Not like we would see eye to eye ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to buy the helms and seesaw just to see how many of you fags whisper me in-game with hate speech.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moooo£ooooo£oooo$ooooo£ooooo$oooooo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    Next thing in the tube are:
    -unique cosmetic glyphs that change the color of spells or shadowform....
    -mounts that can carry a group($50), raid($100) etc....
    -additonal bank/bag slots...
    The idea of a mount being able to carry a group of let's say 3-4 would be awesome. Minus that price you suggested and add a more reasonable one and I would be sold. lol Make it like a 3-4 seater rocket or something.

Deleted
    You are fantastic. People like you, who think they are advocating for this game, are actually one of the main reasons of its slow demise.
    It's because of people like you, who defend Blizzard no matter what, that now this game has the worst money-for-content ratio on the market. Seriously, did you have a look around at what the competitors offer to their customers for much less money? And you really think that "I am not forced to buy that cosmetic stuff" makes a good argument and a full justification for this? Are you aware that people get frequent content patches, cosmetic items and account services all without paying a single dollar in other major titles? Then WoW subscriptions are freefalling and people wonder why... Right...

Have fun being treated like a second class customer and being happy about it. As long as you comply, Blizzard has no reason to offer you more or make you pay less. As they could and should do.

I don't think it would really bother me that much if they weren't also standing up saying Art is hard and slow to develop as reasons for other things not being out. I also agree that these are things that could of been added into game play events similar to how the Legendary has been done this expansion to increase the amount of non-raiding content.

They admitted themselves that activity rates among casuals are down, so instead of adding something that would give everyone something to do ( increasing activity), lets do the opposite and add cool stuff for money. Sure in the short term it increases your bottom line,but in the long term it does nothing to help the issues within the game itself ( and why you say you are losing subs)

Alot of games are doing this and getting away with it, why can't wow do it without people throwing a tantrum?

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    Alot of games are doing this and getting away with it, why can't wow do it without people throwing a tantrum?
    Subscription MMO. This isn't unusual behavior and is pretty typical response to a subscription MMO moving towards a free-to-play model.

Deleted
    Because in those other games customers don't pay a monthly fee? Because in those other games they can buy everything which is in the cash shop with in-game gold as well?
    It's not that difficult, really...

This is disgusting. WE PAY FOR THIS FUCKING GAME MONTHLY.

Deleted
    A lot of games are doing this and getting away with it after changing their business model. I can't think of one game which has got away with an extensive cash shop on top a subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Merp View Post
    Because in those other games customers don't pay for a monthly fee? Because in those other games they can buy everything in the cash shop with in-game gold as well?
    It's not that difficult, really...
    Still.. Is the fact that they sell the good looking armor ( thats subjective ) for real money really something to get winded up over? I could see the problem if it was actual gear with any stat benefit but as long as it is a purely cosmetic item I honestly still don't see why people throw a tantrum.

Deleted
    Still.. Is the fact that they sell the good looking armor ( thats subjective ) for real money really something to get winded up over? I could see the problem if it was actual gear with any stat benefit but as long as it is a purely cosmetic item I honestly still don't see why people throw a tantrum.
    For christ's sake people --stop with the stat gear argument. Cosmetic acquisition accounts for huge amounts of gameplay and circumventing gameplay is circumventing gameplay.