Thread: Bli$$ard, staph

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    The are here to make $$$$$$ from every aspect of game only cuz we allowed for this.
    Dear blizzard go fuck yourself.
    After playing game since 20.06.2005 with some break today i finaly unsubed and im gonna play ff14. cu and have fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    I'm calling F2P by chrismas.
    I wish there was some way for me to make money off terrible predictions like this.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by raas View Post
    After playing game since 20.06.2005 with some break today i finaly unsubed and im gonna play ff14. cu and have fun.
    So you are going from one greedy company from another?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm calling greed.
    Sub$ + Expansion$ + Microtran$action$.

It won't go f2p. Just extra money for them off the people willing to buy it.

All I'm peeved about is the resources going into these objects instead of things we pay for in the $15 a month.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Noctifer616 View Post
    Sorry raas, but i have to agree with Noctifier. You think Bli$$ard is greedy? Square-enix is worse. And they're only producing incredibly bad games in the last few years. WoW at least is decent as a game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctifer616 View Post
    Yes, atlast SE dont take their customers as completely morons who cant handle 5man hc that req anything more than spamming aoe.

Edit: @Magemaer Not for me. From my perspective they just put one step to far.

Deleted
    Honestly, I'm going to quit the moment they add a REAL Bonus like buying the current Raid Gear etc.

Pay 13€ every month? OK. Buy every Expansion for about 25€-35€? Ok. In a few months/Years Current Raid gear for 20-30€? Fuck you.

If Blizzard will fail me like this i will honestly give up on mmo's

I thought I was going to find a thread about a Blissard staph infection.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

10+ Year Old Account
    There are several active threads about this topic. Please use the search function next time.

Closing as a duplicate thread.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."