The Nerubians needs to be ambitious again if they wanna return to their prime!

The Nerubian remnants really needs to kick up their game and become more ambitious and aggressive if they ever want to return to full power. They need to declare war on the new scourge, the Alliance, the Horde, and basically every other major faction on Northrend. They need to wipe these forces out and expand as much and wide as possible if they even hope to become powerful again. They need to conquer northrend completely and become a superpower again. And than finally they can set they're sights on the rest of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    They've already been working on hatching a new queen and a new army in Ahn'Kahet, with which they plan to rebuild their empire. Funnily enough, the mantid are doing the same thing. And who knows what the qiraji are up to, but they've been silent a long time and it wouldn't surprise me if they're rebuilding their strength too.

Y'know, if we ever finally finish off the troll tribes, the insect tribes could take their place - the three known races acting as the troops for the original insect race, the aqir.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    They've already been working on hatching a new queen and a new army in Ahn'Kahet, with which they plan to rebuild their empire. Funnily enough, the mantid are doing the same thing. And who knows what the qiraji are up to, but they've been silent a long time and it wouldn't surprise me if they're rebuilding their strength too.

Y'know, if we ever finally finish off the troll tribes, the insect tribes could take their place - the three known races acting as the troops for the original insect race, the aqir.
    Whoa whoa whoa that sounds bloody awesome!! never thought of it that way. There could be a secret and powerful group of Aqir hidden deep within Azeroth. When the time comes Agir agent will gather and unite all the other insect tribes, Nerubians, Qiraji, and the Mantid into one unstoppable insect empire that would crush Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    So, you want the nerubian to basically be like the mantid ?

I would absolutely love them to make azjol'nerub a proper, vast underground kingdom though. Like it should be, and it in the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arn't like 99% of them dead?
    Aye mate