Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Ogre's as the next race confirmed???

with the addition of transmog items to the pet store a few screencaps were passed out, aswell as a note on worgen to ogre weight.

Which brings me to the point of this thread: Why would blizzard announce that worgen and ogre weigh the same, if ogres weren't going to become a playable race in the near future?!

I personally think this is awesome!

Deleted
    Are you joking? It's not an announcement of any race... they are trying to be funny because the seesaw isn't going up and down. Simply a blizz employee in ogre disguise like you can get in-game or from TCG loot.

You honestly got a "confirmed" from them making a random joke? They don't even weigh the same.
    Stop jumping to conclusions.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Half Life 3 comfirmed.

If so, you'll have to buy them off the Pet Store. Its cosmetic so its totally ok.

Blizz employees want ogres too then. Someone had to control it to sit/laugh emote. The tcg loot is a red ogre not pale.

Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    Are you joking? It's not an announcement of any race... they are trying to be funny because the seesaw isn't going up and down. Simply a blizz employee in ogre disguise like you can get in-game or from TCG loot.
    Dude, that's totally what they want you to think. We got a whistle blower in the development team and he's trying to pass out game breaking information without being discovered! I for one salute you, nameless patriot, for your amazing bravery when facing down the threats from Blizzard and their overlords, you are surely risking not only your employment but also, quite possibly your life!

I can only imagine what kind of amazing new information we'll be seeing in the coming months if he is not caught, its gonna be great! STRAP IN BOYS!
    Last edited by Smeeh; 2013-07-13 at 01:06 AM.

its just an ogre costume to add flavor to the picture. its nothing more than that.

Ogres? ...nonsense!

There's people who don't know who Lunk is?

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Half Life 3 comfirmed.
    1 worgen + 1 ogre + 1 seesaw = 3.

Three is the number after 2.

2 x 3 = 6

6 divided by the number of StarCraft II games there are (6 / 2) = 3

There is no way this is a mistake.

Half Life 3 confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeeh View Post
    We got a whistle blower in the development team ...
    I think you mean traitor.

I've seen some pretty ridiculous claims over various thoughts pertaining to this game, but this one is so far in left field my brain can't even grasp where your footing came from...

I'm probably going to get infracted, but did you even READ what you wrote before posting this?
    D3 - Aggs 60 Barbarian | Paladin | Warlock | Shaman | Death Knight | Warrior |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You honestly got a "confirmed" from them making a random joke? They don't even weigh the same.
    Stop jumping to conclusions.
    Exactly. God...

It seems like Half-Life 3 assumptions all over again! It was just a joke, get over it.

Btw, 3 paragraphs on the op. Just saying...
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

Quote Originally Posted by nolliepop View Post
    its just an ogre costume to add flavor to the picture. its nothing more than that.
    Actually, it's just an NPC.

Grasping for straws.
    People who want something will see proof everywhere, even where there is nothing of the sort.
    It was a joke and nothing more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    How do you know? The npc isn't ingame. Must be player.

Half life 3 confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaykay View Post
    How do you know? The npc isn't ingame. Must be player.
    DUDE! You're blowing the lid of this shit, its about to go down!

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    whether its an ogre costume or an npc, its still the same conclusion that the picture isn't suggesting that ogres will be a playable race.