What happened here?

OK been playing BGs on the PTR and just now I was vaporized. When I checked damage taken this is what Is saw. Can someone please explain this to me? 375k damage in matter of seconds seems kind of brutal. I was at like 60% heading for some healing orbs and just died.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com
    Last edited by Dabrix32; 2013-07-13 at 03:38 AM.

Nothing, you just got un lucky to be crited

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    Nothing, you just got un lucky to be crited
    That would easily 1 shot a level 90 not in full pvp gear. Even if the crits were lucky seems a little much.

Ascendance Storm Strike (Stormblast which is all nature damage) + 5/5 MW + Elemental Bast = tons of damage would be my best guess. The crits might be just the unlucky part.

Agility potion + Berserking buff.

And when you see enha using ascendance use some defencives

Deleted
    Dat crits...

Stormblast and Elemental Blast both ignore armor, and they enhance each other with their buffs/debuffs.

Also he was probably under some serious Berserking and trinkets/potions - every time you see a DPS shaman turn into a "strange humanoid", CC him and/or use Defensive Cooldowns (all of em xD).

Probably this;

5.4 Raid - Normal - Siege of Orgrimmar - Boss X Loot X - Int Hit Trinket (1)

+1,959 Intellect

Equip: Your attacks have a chance to grant Amplification, increasing your Critical Strike damage and healing, Haste, and Mastery by 84% for 20sec.

jesus, 2 expacs later and wolves are still out of control. i quit this game.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    OK been playing BGs on the PTR and just now I was vaporized. When I checked damage taken this is what Is saw. Can someone please explain this to me? 375k damage in matter of seconds seems kind of brutal. I was at like 60% heading for some healing orbs and just died.
    You're on the PTR and they've not done a damage pass yet: PvP's going to be imbalanced until then.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

QQ, PTR isn't balanced! Nerf everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    just standard enh shammy burst, they are capable of doing it on live too , enjoy your balanced pvp experience xD

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CHRONIClinex View Post
    jesus, 2 expacs later and wolves are still out of control. i quit this game.
    I loled pretty hard.

Stormblast went unchecked.

Elemental Blast crit.

Not that hard to fathom really.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    Probably this;

5.4 Raid - Normal - Siege of Orgrimmar - Boss X Loot X - Int Hit Trinket (1)

+1,959 Intellect

Equip: Your attacks have a chance to grant Amplification, increasing your Critical Strike damage and healing, Haste, and Mastery by 84% for 20sec.

pretty much this, the trinket is totally unbalanced because of how good the proc is pretty much bis for every dps.
    Last edited by Velthari; 2013-07-15 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velthari View Post
    pretty much this, the trinket is totally unbalanced because of how good the proc is pretty much bis for every dps.
    Does this trinket work for enhance on PTR right now?

It's going to be hilarious if it goes live usable and BiS for us, along with possibly other specs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    You gotta love that shaman burst! :-D

Deleted
    Ye everyone on the ptr is using that trinket atm and 1 shotting people over and over