Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    im sure well see something of illidan again (hoping)

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Blizzard already said Illidan may make a come-back.

Ya they can bring back Illdan pretty easily without really breaking lore. When demons die they go back to wherever their "home base is". Since Illidan seemed more demon the night elf i always thought blizzard would reintroduce him in the next Burning Legion xpac as one of the first people you meet as a good guy fighting waves of legion forces along side the other windrunner and the guy whoes name starts with a T

10+ Year Old Account
    The elemental lords, Deathwing, and Arthas are all history forever, I think.

Rhonin in terms of heroic characters, and I kind've hope we don't see Medivh anymore, although he's technically not dead... sort of.

I don't think we've seen the last of C'Thun or Yogg-Saron - Y'Shraaj proves that even dead Old Gods can cause trouble.

How can anything really be dead in a world where you run around being able to cast resurrection all the time?

Things DONT die in this game. The staff at Blizzard will bring anything back whenever they want, even if it doesn't make sense. Onyxia came back THREE times. People/Elementals/Dragons/Demons dont die. They might "disapear" for awhile but they are never gone. They can put the Lich King, Uther, and Malygos as best friends three years from now, and everyone will eat it up like candy.

Quote Originally Posted by loganroth51 View Post
    It would be cool, awesome, and horrible at the same time
    Think how much that would suck for Varok, though. First his son Dranosh is turned into a monster-gribblie and killed, then his older brother comes back as a monster-gribblie to get killed. Can even the mighty Saurfang cleave through that much heartache?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas and Kael'Thas.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing, Arthas (Arthas's Lich King), Nefarian, Onyxia, Kael'Thas.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    You have to admit, it would make perfect strategic sense for the Legion to resurrect Broxigar as a some kind of demon or undead monster and unleash him on Azeroth. The mental torture it would inflict upon the orcs would be worth it alone from their point of view.
    I want to see Blizzard pull a Darkseid with Sargeras and Broxigar, I recall a movie where Darkseid fights Batman because Batman just activated all of his Hell Spores. It was a simple thing, do as I say or I blow up your planet. Darkseid was like 'YOU DARE?!', but in the end he respected Batman for that. I want a villain that is like that, one that is willing to admit when an opponent has bested them or done well. Lemme see if I can find the quote here...

Well played. Had the Kryptonian or the Amazon taken that gamble they would have lost. They do not have the strength of character to destroy an entire planet to achieve success. But you, a human. You kill your own kind to win battles, an admirable quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Deathwing, Arthas (Arthas's Lich King), Nefarian, Onyxia, Kael'Thas.
    Onyxia is not DEFINITELY not dead. She will just come back as always, and probably end up pledging herself to Sargeras in the Burning Legion expac. She is probably one of the few characters who will never (I repeat: NEVER)* die in the Warcraft saga.

*exception: unless Anduin kills her for kidnapping him in vanila.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2013-07-13 at 05:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Think how much that would suck for Varok, though. First his son Dranosh is turned into a monster-gribblie and killed, then his older brother comes back as a monster-gribblie to get killed. Can even the mighty Saurfang cleave through that much heartache?
    The answer is yes.
    His name is Robert Paulsen.

Aegwynn, pretty much she caused EVERYTHING, she and her arrogance and bad-assery played a pivotal part in molding WC

remember, Ner'zhul was dead....and then Kil'jaeden turned in into one of the most infamous villains ever.

But his body (and thus soul) WAS already in the twisting nether. Kil'jaeden didnt pull anyone in during sunwell did he?

Terenas Menethil

Seeing that he was cremated and his soul has gone to heaven its a safe bet he wont be coming back

Quote Originally Posted by Trialtm View Post
    Things DONT die in this game. The staff at Blizzard will bring anything back whenever they want, even if it doesn't make sense. Onyxia came back THREE times. People/Elementals/Dragons/Demons dont die. They might "disapear" for awhile but they are never gone. They can put the Lich King, Uther, and Malygos as best friends three years from now, and everyone will eat it up like candy.
    Onyxia didnt die 3 times? I think you are confusing Warcraft wow, and corpses with living beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Onyxia is not DEFINITELY not dead. She will just come back as always, and probably end up pledging herself to Sargeras in the Burning Legion expac. She is probably one of the few characters who will never (I repeat: NEVER)* die in the Warcraft saga.

*exception: unless Anduin kills her for kidnapping him in vanila.
    What's funny is people misunderstand it all. Onyxia in fact has never come back to life even once. The one in WotLK was not canon lore wise and the one in Cata was lifeless corpse used by Nefarian as an weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperomegaOP View Post
    Illidan ...
    Anyone with Demonic taint can be brought back. So Illidan is actually a possible returning character, especially since his bro is the most powerful druid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SuperomegaOP View Post
    for srs???
    And yes.

Chris Metzen
    If a Warcraft character could come back from death, which would y'all like to see (provided the story was good)?
    https://twitter.com/ChrisMetzen/stat...52483868254208
    Most people think he was referring to Illidan.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seije View Post
    Mankrik's wife.
    Not funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Noone, because we can always dragon soul them. Just teleport in time, grab them, take them to your timeline, have them do what you need them to do, and send them back.

No one is ever 100% dead. However I think we can safely assume Arthas and Deathwing are done for good. probably Kael, Broxigar is for sure 100% dead and Grom is pretty dead as well.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?