[WeakAuras] I'm trying to track specific sections of a enemies (focus) Energy.

Heroic Dark Animus

Massive Large Animas have 36 total energy, I'm attempting to track the energy gains based on a section of active energy. For example:

0 (36) - Greater than or equal to 33: Show - Lesser than or equal too 32: Hide
    1 (32) - Greater than or equal to 29: Show - Less than or equal too 28: Hide - Greater than or equal to 33: Hide
    2 (28) - Greater than or equal to 25: Show - Less than or equal to 24: Hide - Greater than or equal to 29: Hide
    3 (24) - Greater than or equal to 21: Show - Less than or equal to 20: Hide - Greater than or equal to 25: Hide
    4 (20) - Greater than or equal to 17: Show - Less than or equal to 16: Hide - Greater than or equal to 21: Hide
    5 (16) - Greater than or equal to 13: Show - Less than or equal to 12: Hide - Greater than or equal to 17: Hide
    6 (12) - Greater than or equal to 9: Show - Less than or equal to 8: Hide - Greater than or equal to 13: Hide
    7 (8) - Greater than or equal to 5: Show - Less than or equal to 4: Hide - Greater than or equal to 9: Hide
    8 (4) - Greater than or equal to 1: Show - Less than or equal to 0: Hide - Greater than or equal to 5: Hide
    9 (0) - Equals 0: Show - Greater than or equal to 1: hide

The above will display the text number on the far left, 0-9. This dictates how many more Small Anima Golems I need to kill into the Massive Large Anima Golem until it is at full health.

Here is my issue: I can not successfully create a logic system with the default options (Status > Power > Energy > "Energy >= 5: show 8" because of the following reasons; they stay on the screen and overlap once the anima hits 8 (ie: 4 energy) and goes to say, 9 energy (8 energy). So I have the numbers over lapping.

Basically, I need a new way to write these trigger conditions, and the following would be perfect.

if (POWER isbetween 1 and 4) Display 8; else Hide
    if (POWER isbetween 9 and 12) Display 6; else Hide

My issue becomes tricky when the Massive Anima Golem may hit 36 Energy, and I will still have 0-9 on my screen all overlapping each other, and further more it doesn't stick to straight 4's, it will go to 33 Energy.

This may be a little complex, but I want to easily share this with any other tanks my guild may ever have so that they can easily call other things out, without having to keep a count in their head. I as the raid leader have to watch everything, and keeping a count is quite bothersom.

Thanks for the help in advanced!

Deleted
    Create a text widget with %s (for stacks) as the text and the following custom trigger:
    Events to check might be: UNIT_TARGET & UNIT_POWER, if those don't work or it's to unfrequently you could add UNIT_DEATH or just use UNIT_TARGET and COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTRED (or, every frame... if performance is not an issue)

Code:
    trigger:
    function()
        local name = UnitName("target")
        return name == "Massive Anima Golem"
    end

untrigger:
    function()
        local name = UnitName("target")
        return name ~= "Massive Anima Golem"
    end

stacks:
    function()
        local power = UnitPower("target")
        local golemsEaten = math.ceil(power / 4)

return 9 - golemsEaten
    end
    It's drycoded (eg. not tested)... hope it works and helps you somehow.
    Last edited by mmoca821fe2863; 2013-07-13 at 12:29 PM.

Thank you ccKep! I'll begin testing this soon. However, I am ignorant when it comes to LUA (I need to stop messing around and learn it.) so this may take a while. If there are any other ideas please pass them along. Thanks!