Your favourite WoW podcasts?

Just getting back into my wow podcasts lately, seeing as I'm getting back into the game, and pods make my commute to work that little bit more bearable.

So the question I put to you - what are your favourite pods?

Personally, I'm subscribed to Convert to Raid, The Instance and WoW Insider.

By far The Instance is the best for both content and for ease of listening, whilst Convert To Raid takes me a while to listen through because it's a tad disjointed, WoW Insider brings up the rear for me which is a shame because I used to be quite a fan of it.

Don't get me wrong I love the lore of the game but when that Rossi fella goes on a rant at the drop of a hat or Anne Stickney laughs at every second thing mentioned, it reduces the enjoyability of it. At least when Matt McCurley was there, he'd help Sacco reign it in, which rarely happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to listen to Blue Plz!, which was entertaining and not sycophantic like some of the other pod casts nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    I used to listen to Blue Plz!, which was entertaining and not sycophantic like some of the other pod casts nowadays.
    I could never get into Blue Plz! Then again, I've never been able to get into a podcast with just the solo host.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoW Insider

The Instance

Tauren Think Tank

But Wait Theirs Lore!
    Last edited by Colonel Sandor; 2013-07-13 at 06:13 PM.

I used to listen to Blue Plz until TB got all whiny and kept yelling about casuals. I haven't listened to any in a while but I used to like All Things Azeroth and Hearthcast; Hearthcast especially is pretty good but the hosts aren't super hardcore raiders or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    I used to listen to Blue Plz until TB got all whiny and kept yelling about casuals. I haven't listened to any in a while but I used to like All Things Azeroth and Hearthcast; Hearthcast especially is pretty good but the hosts aren't super hardcore raiders or anything.
    Whats the audio quality on Hearthcast? There's some horrendous audio quality pods out there too.

Quote Originally Posted by dev'olution View Post
    Whats the audio quality on Hearthcast? There's some horrendous audio quality pods out there too.
    It always seemed pretty good to me when I would listen. It was a great podcast for a general talk about WoW from a more casual perspective as opposed to a podcast where the hosts are all super serious business raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blue Plz! and The Instance.
    Is BWTL a podcast? I quite enjoy that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I listen to All Things Azeroth, The Instance and WoWInsider. I actually stopped listening to ATA a few weeks after Shade was replaced, wasn't too much of a fan of the new host. It may be better now though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love wow podcasts!

World of Warcast
    Bitter and Salty
    The Instance
    CTR
    Darkmoon Herald

Set to Heroic is a good one. Its fairly new (like 4 Episodes or so) but they are really well made and covers some really good topics. Its put on by the guild <Static>, a 13/13 HM 25 man guild. I stumbled on it a couple of weeks ago and I really like it. I found it on iTunes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Instance
    World of Warcast
    Convert to Raid
    CTRL ALT WOW

there's heaps of good ones. just sift through all of them and find something fun.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Blue Plz! and The Instance.
    Is BWTL a podcast? I quite enjoy that.
    Looked for But Wait! There's Lore! but it took me too Grand Old Podcast. I've listened to that show a few times. The Grand Old Podcast said they moved to RivalMedia. Looks like there are quite a few shows there too. I can't stand listening to podcasts where the host(s) sound like they are using a poor quality mic, a phone, or an on-board mic to record. If the sound quality is poor I'll bail almost immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    The Instance
    World of Warcast
    Convert to Raid
    CTRL ALT WOW

there's heaps of good ones. just sift through all of them and find something fun.
    Is CTRL ALT WOW the Aussie podcast. Listened a few times they're not too bad.

Only listened to World of Warcast. Been a while since I listened to them now though, you forget when you aren't playing. :/

Deleted
    The Sundering & Used To Be WoW Podcasts Slash 2 and Ventchat