Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    It was good to see Armins bad side, he is growing a pair of balls. It will be interesting to see how they deal with Mr. Grin next chapter, hopefully more than just watching Erengelion go all rage mode again. .
    given what we know about Eren (plus if you're comparing him to that bitchwich Shinji that's is a bit unfair) he will undoubtedly raise a shit storm that will probably end badly. which is something I want to see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Yeah its pretty annoying, almost as annoying as everyone's obsession with Levi. Don't really care for any of the pairings.
    Levi, your popular on the internet!

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfWesternLand View Post
    10 pages..... really but other than that looks interesting.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by worsthitmanNa View Post
    10 pages..... really but other than that looks interesting.
    Posted it for people who don't know about it, so they can keep an eye on it too...there will be more coming

Deleted
    10 pages? Whats the point? They should wait until it is done then release it at the same time as a special OVA as sort of a halfway measure before season 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read the latest chapter.

Crazy stuff, I still hope that armored/colossal titan still grab Eren we need more answers. I really want to know why they want Eren so badly. Next chapter should be good, Eren will finally get some payback...maybe.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

So I watched all 22 episodes this weekend and man the feels... I don't even know what to think or say right now I think it's time for sleep for work tomorrow, I'll be thinking about this show for a good part of work tomorrow haha. But overall this show is really good, the art/music and story telling has been very solid and does a good job of keeping you on edge the whole time. They definitely nailed grabbing the viewers attention throughout each episode.

Came across the show on crunchyroll not long ago and binged through the episodes, been keeping up since then.

I like how dark and sort of depressing in a way things are, you really don't know what's going to happen or who could die. So different from those anime that go hundreds of episodes with literally no one dying. Add so much tension this way when you know just how badly shit can potentially go. Though I think it definitely slowed down and dragged on for a while and there were those episodes of people standing around talking about doing things while doing nothing that really tried my patience. Sometimes things are explained in excruciating detail... really makes me doubt the intelligence of most of the characters. Last few episodes were absolutely great though, in every way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Myeh...

I think I'm done with this show, Basically everything for the last... 5 episodes? Since they left on the 57th expedition has been pretty much pointless, so out of 22 episodes 5 were wasted, considering the show ENDS at episode 25 that seems like a somewhat... weak idea. Almost as bad as the notorious "Endless Eight" in Haruhi Suzumiya season 2.

Levi is fucking HARSH though, he ripped the shit out of that titan .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Someone do a small spoiler for me please. Is the anime close, or somewhat close, to finding out who the female titan is? I mean It's pretty obvious who it is by the looks/fighting style, but I really want to see what happens when the identity is revealed. If the anime will not get to that, I'll have to jump on the Manga O.O;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    Someone do a small spoiler for me please. Is the anime close, or somewhat close, to finding out who the female titan is? I mean It's pretty obvious who it is by the looks/fighting style, but I really want to see what happens when the identity is revealed. If the anime will not get to that, I'll have to jump on the Manga O.O;
    Next weeks episode.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Myeh...

I think I'm done with this show, Basically everything for the last... 5 episodes? Since they left on the 57th expedition has been pretty much pointless, so out of 22 episodes 5 were wasted, considering the show ENDS at episode 25 that seems like a somewhat... weak idea. Almost as bad as the notorious "Endless Eight" in Haruhi Suzumiya season 2.

The expedition was pointless? It is not much of a spoiler when I say to watch this this space, it may surprise you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    Within the next episode or two, but I highly recommend the mango, you can read all of them in less than a day.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    The expedition was pointless? It is not much of a spoiler when I say to watch this this space, it may surprise you.

- - - Updated - - -

Within the next episode or two, but I highly recommend the mango, you can read all of them in less than a day.
    I just can't get on with Manga tried so many times but theres no colour for most of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    I just can't get on with Manga tried so many times but theres no colour for most of them.
    Yeah, art style is a bit shitty, the anime does a much better job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Myeh...

Well, you know it's just following the manga, right? Season 1 will definitely end at a certain cliffhanger, I'm sure. Season 2 is almost guaranteed once more chapters are released.

Also, the expedition wasn't pointless at all.
    Huge manga spoilers:
    The expedition leads them to discover the identities of the female, armored and colossal titans.

Trust me, this is not the series you want to make any assumptions about. Everything happens for a reason.

Deleted
    New episode is out.

Annie is a fucking psycho, much more so in the anime than the manga

10+ Year Old Account
    Just watched it, was pretty epic. Can't wait for next episode now, going to be intense.

I can't really figure out how they figured out it was Annie.

New anime episode spoilers?
    They found out Marco was dead around episode 13, right after Eren sealed the hole in the wall with the boulder. How would Armin be able to figure out she killed the two experiment titans AND that she was the female titan? Me and my girlfriend watched the scene over about three times and are still a little confused. I'm probably missing an important detail.

I wont read the Manga until the anime ends and I find out what the likely future of it is going to be. I still read the manga for a few ongoing series and it has completely ruined the anime for me. I find things far more exciting when I watch anime (as well as feel more enthralled and immersed), I'm not quite sure why.

They will explain how they came to that conclusion next episode