Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Also, try to throw some hints out as to what your spoiler contains like Meteoria did (or quoting someone works as well), that way I know whether or not if it is a spoiler for me. I'd read a spoiler for the latest episode, but I don't want to read a spoiler from the manga.
    Edit; it appears I misinterpreted what you said.
    Last edited by Meteoria; 2013-09-07 at 12:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by simsumre View Post
    I'm a Conservative American. I'm not able to peacefully protest my Government without being pepper sprayed. Liberal Democrats control my country and I'm being politically persecuted. Where's my asylum?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    It was good to see Armins bad side, he is growing a pair of balls. It will be interesting to see how they deal with Mr. Grin next chapter, hopefully more than just watching Erengelion go all rage mode again. .
    given what we know about Eren (plus if you're comparing him to that bitchwich Shinji that's is a bit unfair) he will undoubtedly raise a shit storm that will probably end badly. which is something I want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Yeah its pretty annoying, almost as annoying as everyone's obsession with Levi. Don't really care for any of the pairings.
    Levi, your popular on the internet!
    Used to be Frostific of Eugenic
    “If you want to find the trail, if you want to find yourself, you must explore your dreams alone. You must grow at a slow pace in a dark cocoon of loneliness so you can fly like wind, like wings, when you awaken.”

Bloodsail Admiral Master Jinora's Avatar
    Damn, that last episode at the end.. So so so so so so sad. :c
    "Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind."
    — Zaheer

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfWesternLand View Post
    10 pages..... really but other than that looks interesting.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Quote Originally Posted by worsthitmanNa View Post
    10 pages..... really but other than that looks interesting.
    Posted it for people who don't know about it, so they can keep an eye on it too...there will be more coming

10 pages? Whats the point? They should wait until it is done then release it at the same time as a special OVA as sort of a halfway measure before season 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I do sympathize with these so called terrorist organisations. As far as I'm concerned, at least they are fighting for something they believe in, and for what they see to be the greater good. They're not fighting to line the pockets of statesmen, governors and oil barons. I wish we could the same about the people on this side of the planet.
    Hobbes talking about Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Between the Spiral and Anti-Spiral dimensions.
    Read the latest chapter.

Crazy stuff, I still hope that armored/colossal titan still grab Eren we need more answers. I really want to know why they want Eren so badly. Next chapter should be good, Eren will finally get some payback...maybe.
    "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
    -
    Issac Asimov, Foundation.

Pokémon Safari: Rock Type (Magcargo/Barbaracle/Dwebble).
    FC: 0447-5673-4977
    MAL PROFILE

So I watched all 22 episodes this weekend and man the feels... I don't even know what to think or say right now I think it's time for sleep for work tomorrow, I'll be thinking about this show for a good part of work tomorrow haha. But overall this show is really good, the art/music and story telling has been very solid and does a good job of keeping you on edge the whole time. They definitely nailed grabbing the viewers attention throughout each episode.
    Intel I5-2500k @4.8Ghz| Noctua NH-U9B | Asus P67 Deluxe | 16GB G.SKILL Ares 2133Mhz
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB/1TB | 512GB MX100 | 1TB WD Black x2 | 2TB WD Black |3TB WD Green NAS x2
    MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G | SeasonicX 650 | NXZT H440 | Asus PB278Q | Razor Naga Molten Edition | CM Quick Fire Rapid TK
    Asus Xonar Essense STX | Presonus E5 x2 | Takstar HiFi 2050's

Came across the show on crunchyroll not long ago and binged through the episodes, been keeping up since then.

I like how dark and sort of depressing in a way things are, you really don't know what's going to happen or who could die. So different from those anime that go hundreds of episodes with literally no one dying. Add so much tension this way when you know just how badly shit can potentially go. Though I think it definitely slowed down and dragged on for a while and there were those episodes of people standing around talking about doing things while doing nothing that really tried my patience. Sometimes things are explained in excruciating detail... really makes me doubt the intelligence of most of the characters. Last few episodes were absolutely great though, in every way.

Myeh...

I think I'm done with this show, Basically everything for the last... 5 episodes? Since they left on the 57th expedition has been pretty much pointless, so out of 22 episodes 5 were wasted, considering the show ENDS at episode 25 that seems like a somewhat... weak idea. Almost as bad as the notorious "Endless Eight" in Haruhi Suzumiya season 2.

Levi is fucking HARSH though, he ripped the shit out of that titan .
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Someone do a small spoiler for me please. Is the anime close, or somewhat close, to finding out who the female titan is? I mean It's pretty obvious who it is by the looks/fighting style, but I really want to see what happens when the identity is revealed. If the anime will not get to that, I'll have to jump on the Manga O.O;

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    Someone do a small spoiler for me please. Is the anime close, or somewhat close, to finding out who the female titan is? I mean It's pretty obvious who it is by the looks/fighting style, but I really want to see what happens when the identity is revealed. If the anime will not get to that, I'll have to jump on the Manga O.O;
    Next weeks episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Myeh...

I think I'm done with this show, Basically everything for the last... 5 episodes? Since they left on the 57th expedition has been pretty much pointless, so out of 22 episodes 5 were wasted, considering the show ENDS at episode 25 that seems like a somewhat... weak idea. Almost as bad as the notorious "Endless Eight" in Haruhi Suzumiya season 2.

The expedition was pointless? It is not much of a spoiler when I say to watch this this space, it may surprise you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    Within the next episode or two, but I highly recommend the mango, you can read all of them in less than a day.
    I do sympathize with these so called terrorist organisations. As far as I'm concerned, at least they are fighting for something they believe in, and for what they see to be the greater good. They're not fighting to line the pockets of statesmen, governors and oil barons. I wish we could the same about the people on this side of the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    The expedition was pointless? It is not much of a spoiler when I say to watch this this space, it may surprise you.

- - - Updated - - -

Within the next episode or two, but I highly recommend the mango, you can read all of them in less than a day.
    I just can't get on with Manga tried so many times but theres no colour for most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    I just can't get on with Manga tried so many times but theres no colour for most of them.
    Yeah, art style is a bit shitty, the anime does a much better job.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Myeh...

Well, you know it's just following the manga, right? Season 1 will definitely end at a certain cliffhanger, I'm sure. Season 2 is almost guaranteed once more chapters are released.

Also, the expedition wasn't pointless at all.
    Huge manga spoilers:
    The expedition leads them to discover the identities of the female, armored and colossal titans.

Trust me, this is not the series you want to make any assumptions about. Everything happens for a reason.

New episode is out.

Annie is a fucking psycho, much more so in the anime than the manga

Just watched it, was pretty epic. Can't wait for next episode now, going to be intense.