Blizzard Store: Transmog Packages - Would You Buy Them?

Rogue Bundle

Dreadlord's Nightstalker:

--->

Equip: Unlocks the ability to /taunt: Rogue bends over and releases flying daggers

Equip: Having slain your foe the Rogue automatically performs a Fatality

Equip: Permits you to harvest the Vanilla herb now visable in Azeroth with any character with the Herbalism skill on one WoW account: (used to craft ''Vanilla" weapons/armor):

Once crafted: can duel weild FAN dagger/swords

While wearing the Nightstalker's armor the Rogue may permenantly stay stealthed so long as the Rogue remains in a Zone or City in which Night time is present and/or the Zone is darkened i.e. Duskwood. The Rogue gains increased movement speed at night and all bonuses wear off when the armor is removed and/or broken until repaired otherwise

Druid could get a Treant or Furbolg feral set or even a Dryad balance set; a bonus could include now being able to communicate with animal NPC/Mobs and receiving special quests (Efsee the cat in Lakeshire Redridge finally says something you can understand and starts up a new quest chain)

TL;DR: Transmog Gear with bonuses that unlock abilities but DON'T specifically add bonuses to the character itself (Str, Spirit, Stam, Agility etc.)

Yeah I'd probably buy it but en again I'd buy most stuff that make my guy a badass even if it doesn't affect gameplay!

Deleted
    Absolutely! i buy everything what they offer because i love blizzard and im a loyal customer, i want to support them wherever i can

and this transmog pack does look awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    There are currently several threads in which a discussion much like this is already going on about transmogrified gear and whether or not it's a good idea to buy such. Please post in one of those instead of creating another thread. Thank you.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."