Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    If you do happen to find something she stashed in your apartment, don't touch it without something to protect your hands (fingerprints) if you are even remotely thinking about possibly taking this to the police. Otherwise like someone else stated, toss it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    It really depends on what he did. If he cheated while being married and had children, I would certainly not feel sorry for him. I wouldn't do something like that but I'd understand if someone did and wouldn't condemn them. A man like that is hardly innocent. But then again, if she gets caught, I wouldn't advocate for lighter punishment for her either, she knew what she was getting into.

To clarify, I meant I'd support.. well, legal petty revenge though. Framing someone doesn't go under it. For example taking half hes property on breakup even though you didnt contribute almost anything if you can do it legally. Burning down hes house or getting him sent to jail when he didnt actually do anything is still a crime and wrong..
    All i can see is fruitless justification for illegal activity's to sate a hunger for petty revenge.

Nothing excuses false accusations, ever.

-

The legal aspect you're referring too - i agree with, but only that... divorce proceedings are fair and just for unfaithful partners largely.

Deleted
    It really depends on what he did. If he cheated while being married and had children, I would certainly not feel sorry for him. I wouldn't do something like that but I'd understand if someone did and wouldn't condemn them. A man like that is hardly innocent. But then again, if she gets caught, I wouldn't advocate for lighter punishment for her either, she knew what she was getting into.

To clarify, I meant I'd support.. well, legal petty revenge though. Framing someone doesn't go under it. For example taking half hes property on breakup even though you didnt contribute almost anything if you can do it legally. Burning down hes house or getting him sent to jail when he didnt actually do anything is still a crime and wrong..
    wow that's right cheating on his girlfriend totally makes it ok to ruin his life right ?

OT: stupid bit- nice woman can't do nothing really, cops can't just enter your house.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2013-07-13 at 10:34 PM.

OP: Just contact a local lawyer and ask for their advice. They'll know your local laws better than anyone here.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    All i can see is fruitless justification for illegal activity's to sate a hunger for petty revenge.

Nothing excuses false accusations, ever.

-

The legal aspect you're referring too - i agree with, but only that... divorce proceedings are fair and just for unfaithful partners largely.
    And where was I trying to excuse them? Understanding why someone does it and not condemning them is hardly the same as supporting such actions.

I just meant there are lots of legal ways to get your petty revenge and I think its perfectly fine and acceptable.

Deleted
    And where was I trying to excuse them? Understanding why someone does it and not condemning them is hardly the same as supporting such actions.

I just meant there are lots of legal ways to get your petty revenge and I think its perfectly fine and acceptable.
    petty revenge is never fine or acceptable, how old are you? 15 ? people like you drive me mad, grow up or something

Deleted

It really depends on what he did.
    Quite suggestive you approve in certain circumstances.

I wouldn't do something like that but I'd understand if someone did and wouldn't condemn them.
    And also ambivalence towards an abhorrent crime, false accusations and abuse of a legal system to suit petty revenge.

I could go on, but you don't express any condemnation towards those with false accusations... Instead you seem to lean the other way and *Understand there plight*, which is pretty saddening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    petty revenge is never fine or acceptable, jesus how old are you? 15 ?
    I think Jesus should be around 2040 -2050 now.. if he was still alive anyway.

Deleted
    I doubt he ever lived honey. but good job quoting my comment before I edited it.

Deleted
    Damn you are sharp!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I doubt he ever lived honey. but good job quoting my comment before I edited it.
    He did live, Romans kept very good records and Jesus was a real person, whether he is divine or not is moot but he certainly existed as a mortal.

Deleted
    Quite suggestive you approve in certain circumstances.

And also ambivalence towards an abhorrent crime, false accusations and abuse of a legal system to suit petty revenge.

I could go on, but you don't express any condemnation towards those with false accusations... Instead you seem to lean the other way and *Understand there plight*, which is pretty saddening.
    Yea and like I said it depends on the circumstances. If he lied and used her, had children and started a family, then ruined her life by cheating and wants to bail, then why is ruining hes life in turn any different. Obviously I'd like it a lot more if it's done legally.. like taking half hes stuff and making him pay aliments and child support..

But then again sometimes it's the womans fault and shes just bitter about being rejected.

Deleted
    Yea and like I said it depends on the circumstances. If he lied and used her, had children and started a family, then ruined her life by cheating and wants to bail, then why is ruining hes life in turn any different. Obviously I'd like it a lot more if it's done legally.. like taking half hes stuff and making him pay aliments and child support..

But then again sometimes it's the womans fault and shes just bitter about being rejected.
    So just checking, you're fine with false accusations (Which can ruin a persons life, totally)towards a person who has cheated on there partner?

Because if so... I think i'd be done posting here, you undermine literally every tenant for a fair trial in the name of emotion and are attempting to justify it.

Deleted

Do you understand the gravity of false accusations if they're believed? Why do you feel it's justified?
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2013-07-13 at 10:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry about it, just wait for her to come back with the cops (if she ever does) and the moment she steps foot on your property, bring her up on trespassing charges, using the other nights incident as your fuel. Omit the drug parts obviously, but make it clear that you asked her to leave, then told her to leave and not come back, and then had to resort to getting her parents to forcibly remove her as to not involve authorities and get the situation handled peacefully.

Then it's just a matter of witnesses. Hopefully you had some others there to back you up, because the parents will most likely lie through their teeth about it.

Deleted
    So just checking, you're fine with false accusations (Which can ruin a persons life, totally)towards a person who has cheated on there partner?

Because if so... I think i'd be done posting here, you undermine literally every tenant for a fair trial in the name of emotion and are attempting to justify it.
    I don't think you understand what I'm saying. It's obviously illegal and shouldn't be done by anyone, ever. All I said is that I understand why some people do it under certain circumstances and wouldn't necessarily condemn them every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Do you understand the gravity of false accusations if they're believed?
    Yea and Im not advocating them. I guess I should have gone about it differently. Understanding why something is done is not exactly the same as saying everyone should do it and it's completely acceptable.
    Last edited by mmocc089ef6a74; 2013-07-13 at 10:56 PM.

what i want to know is how did she get into your house?
    how long were you gone when you visited her parents home (i assume she was still inside your house while you went to her parents house)?
    were you in some kind of relationship with her?

don't let them inside unless they have a warrant, and cant really drug test you.

15+ Year Old Account
    She can tell the cops you're dealing drugs and they can get a warrent to search your home. I'd suggest doing a thourough search of your own residence to make sure. If you find something, CONTACT A LAWYER. Do NOT dispose of the evidence without proper legal advice.

The only way they can search your house is with a court ordered warrant in hand. You DO NOT have to submit yourself for a drug if police ask, its your choice.

Honestly it sounds like shes just looking to get you scared with idle threats.

I live in South Florida and I'm pretty good with the law we are protected by.

If your really worried though, Id submit a request for a restraining order on her.. just so its logged in YOUR favor.. if she does try to act on such an idle threat that will not bare fruit.

Worse case if they do come.. and they do ask for a search without a warrant.. decline.. but dont get uppity with the cops.... acting like you have something to hide in Florida allows them to search under nonsence probable cause clause. And at worse depening on what drugs and how much they find at your house if a warrant was produced you would get possession *a misdemenor depending on how much*, intent to sell *felony*, possession of a narcotic *felony*, but if your high... drunk, or what have you at the time of them coming.. you wont be in trouble as this was done prior to the police arrival.

- - - Updated - - -

also... like others said.. i would do a thorough check of your home incase she planted anything.. and if she did call the police, thats a felony, and press charges on her ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    He did live, Romans kept very good records and Jesus was a real person, whether he is divine or not is moot but he certainly existed as a mortal.
    Damn, Rich beat me to it! ^^

On Topic~ if the police went to every house with intentions AND warrants for every nasty, stupid, bitter, childish asshole filled with wanting revenge that called the police & claimed shit like "(s)he's got a house full of drugs!" there wouldn't be any cops with any free time.

A report & record would be made about the call & filed. If no other issues are on record re; the person Revenge Pants called about, it basically sits in a file cabinet/computer file until, IF EVER, needed for use.

IMO, she's bluffing & *a bit of an immature dipwad. Choose less poorly next time on who is not only allowed & welcomed into your home, but your life as well.

*all understatements in bolded italics accompanied by a pretty asterisk, for that added something special! ^^

EDIT~ as Amnasty said, look into an order of protection or restraining order, citing her threatening behavior & her refusal to leave your property when asked.
    Last edited by sugarlily; 2013-07-13 at 11:15 PM. Reason: added info regarding Amnasty's reply about restraining orders/orders of protection~