Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Anybody else insta-quit groups with Brazilian/French people?

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I can't stand playing with Brazilian/French-Canadian people. They're terrible at every role they have, and to add insult to injury, you can't even talk to them (because they don't speak English). I dealt with CRZ, but this is just pollution to me.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just because you've had bad experiences w/certain languages or nationalities in the past, most certainly doesn't mean all people from those same nationalities are bad players or unpleasant people ...what a horrible generalization
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

so in your opinion everyone around the world should speak english only?? I mean if you want to dislike brasilians and french canadians do so because they are bad at the game. not because they live in a place that speaks a language other than english. or of course you could learn portuguese or french. after all you're expecting them to speak english. so maybe they expect you to speak their languages as well

South Americans in general are horribly ignorant people to group with ingame.

nope, but thats mostly because I can speak french and I have never in my years of spamming LFD have i ever come across this correlation between language and skill.

Yes, when I see myself in a group, I just wanna quit.. how dare I speak french at home.

Plus I'm really bad at this game.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

What about french people from Brazil? They are the absolute worst!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Yes, when I see myself in a group, I just wanna quit.. how dare I speak french at home.

Plus I'm really bad at this game.
    that's right how dare you? frog muncher

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    What about french people from Brazil? They are the absolute worst!
    kill them with fire before they can lay eggs

well you can always learn french and tell them what they should do

I play on a Zimbabwe server, and I am sick of people not being able to speak in clicks and whistles!

I don't. Then again I'm not racist.

Yes, 90% of the time it's horrible, I have servers I tend to avoid. The funny part is when you try to talk to them about anything, the typical response from them is usually a mother or father insult from the 90's.

I don't understand why they put different language speaking servers in the same battlegroup in the first place though, it seems like they have enough people on those 5 or so servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Yeah, because Brazilians and French are a race.

Deleted
    In this thread: people that don't want to play with people from French/brazilian servers but think it's not pc to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    French-Canadian/Brazilian aren't races derp.
    Can't really say I've ever had that problem OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are a moron!

Infracted; Don't insult people. (Sonnillon)
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-07-14 at 06:52 AM.

I had the same problem with Hakkar EU during Cata, Italian Server which every player I got from that server but one person, in the whole of Cata, was terrible. I'm not saying they all were, but my experience with them was terrible.

It really sucks when you get in a group with someone you can't communicate with and they are terrible, it forces you to kick them. Well, that was back during the ZG/ZA times when it was slightly harder than normal. e.g. Jin'do, getting the leap to break the chains. Always went on the guy who Hakkar guy that wasn't hugged.

Deleted
    they totally are dude and soon they will interbreed and become the frenchzilians, BEWARE! I will embrace my frenchzilian overlords tho.

Yeah...he tried to be witty and just failed miserably.

Quote Originally Posted by bjoswald View Post
    I don't know if I'm the only one, but I can't stand playing with Brazilian/French-Canadian people. They're terrible at every role they have, and to add insult to injury, you can't even talk to them (because they don't speak English). I dealt with CRZ, but this is just pollution to me.
    I'm French-Canadian and I can guarantee I can play my class better then you can play yours . Hell I can probably play YOUR class better then you can. Also you can see that I do speak English, so good job on being another stereotypical ignorant American, there are as many shit English speaking players as there are shit non English speaking players.
    Last edited by re1gn1te; 2013-07-13 at 10:41 PM.