Silly Hat Only (Horde - Blackrock US) is looking for a member or two to add to our ranks for continuing to push into Throne of Thunder Heroics and especially for upcoming 5.4 Siege of Orgimmar. Currently we are 6/13 on the verge of 8/13.

We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Monday Tuesday Wednesday 10:30pm-1:30am PST) raid. SHO has been around forever and we offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We've all played together for years and are a very cohesive group.

We are currently looking for a tank. We would prefer one of the following classes.
- Protection Warrior
- Blood DK
- Brewmaster Monk

Any and all of those classes with decent experience (please be atleast 12/12 regular ToT, obvious hardmode experience is preferred) and a decent ilvl (nothing below 515ilvl), are strongly encouraged to message me at Juney#1535 or message one of my alts if you see me online (Juneys, Jhewn, Juneybug, Cousins, Joonee) or our GM (Swiftrick, Barepickle).

Also, if you'd like our guild website is www.thesillyhats.com feel free to throw up an application (nothing formal, this isnt an internship) and we'll review it and get in contact.
Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

- Juney#1535
- Prometheus#1927