Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    Every armor compared to his armor would look outdated so it wouldn't work well. Considering he actually has detailed chestplates and legging. Real detail.
    I see your point about the chest and legs, but I think I could at least do some mixing and matching with various helms/shoulders/cloaks. Although....I probably wouldn't want to swap his helm with anything, because that's probably the most badass looking helm in the game.

At the very least, I'd love being able to run around with Frostmourne in one hand and Shadowmourne in the other as a TG warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post

Sad that the blue version of Pally T12 never made it in game, looks fantastic.
    Same boat, but for

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=29689#.

Red Lightforge set.

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    And the new Dark Shaman gear is also pretty neat.

Man that set looks so sweet. Hope its gonna be obtainable!

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Pretty much every currently unobtainable piece of armor / weaponry should be in the cash shop as an xmog.
    this is actually a great idea. blizzard has tons of unused armor and weapons in the game files they could just throw on there. the shop could have hundreds of items and make them tons of money
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Hahahaha yeah fucking right.

Shit armor goes in game, pretty armor goes on the store. Calling now.

Very jaded this one is.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    this is actually a great idea. blizzard has tons of unused armor and weapons in the game files they could just throw on there. the shop could have hundreds of items and make them tons of money
    I like the idea of being able to get hundreds of unused armor and weapons in the game files, but not through the store. Maybe some, but not all. I think it would be cool if they added them into the actual game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ashbringer/Corrupted Ashbringer.
    They could even call it Ashbringerer.

Soooo many good Death Knight Gear that was left out or unobtainable...

The Death Knight Re-coloured starter Armor sets and Weapons from the Death Knight NPC's in Naxx:

The Sword that is the Ebon Blade's banner:

The Death Knight Armor of the first WotLK announcement Trailer:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrgubs View Post
    The Death Knight Armor of the first WotLK announcement Trailer:
    That's a recolour of Hunter T4.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    That's a recolour of Hunter T4.
    Still Awesome gear! xP
    Suits more Dks anyways than Hunters :P

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    Blue DK T12. I don't even understand why they never released this one.

Also, blue warrior T10 is awesome. And the new Dark Shaman gear is also pretty neat.

Holy fucking shit, that recolor of the DK set looks AMAZING!!!

No idea why the hell they didn't add that. Surprising, given how atrocious the other colors look, I thought.

I would like to be able to get the Scarlet Gryphon mount (snowy gryphon, just with a red ribbon)
    I would like to be able to get the CURRENT Scarlet Tabard
    I would like to be able to get all the scarlet gear including those of bosses in Scarlet Monastery.

I know this is a transmog thread, but I don't need to get all scarlet gear without the other two things available.
    ------------------------
    I would like all legendaries to be moggable. But the legendaries had to be obtained while it was current. As for when achievements didn't exist... just take those dates that one actually did get an achievement (beginning of the expansion when achievements got into the game).
    ------------------------
    I would like all vanilla pvp gear to be moggable for everyone
    ------------------------
    Why would I want those "exclusive items" to be moggable? Like the paladin tier 2, people will get bored of it soon enough. And people who actually want it can wear it. Personally I don't particularly need to have vanilla pvp gear. I made a pretty decent set without the stuff. But I wouldn't mind to have some fun with it whenever I felt like it. Same with the legendaries. PS: I would like the plate vanilla pvp gear to actually have a MATCHING BELT... God how annoying is that!?
    ------------------------
    I would love to be able to obtain the set that Arthas and Uther are wearing in CoT/Stratholme

10+ Year Old Account
    It is transmoggable, but unobtainable now: the Blackened Defias Leather set, and they beed to make that red mask transmogable as well, I have all of those mask lookalikes on my rogue, and none of them are red, it makes me sad. As does the fact that I only ever got the chest piece of the Defias set.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

everything should be moggable! EVERYTHING!
    unobtainables should be re-introduced as mog items only, for a fee. -insert goldsink here-
    I like my coffe like my mages.

I want Arugal & Archmage Xylem's gear.

I've been begging for the Primalstrike set to be added back in...

Warglaives

Warrior Tier 3. Best set ever.

Deleted
    This fella's cape/cloak ->